RemedySpot.com

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello everyone,

As my disease progresses and the time allotted for me grows shorter, my family becomes desperate. My eldest son is determined NOT to lose his Mother. Anyway, yesterday I received two large boxes of products. My son is searching frantically for ways to "heal" my disease. Anyway, he has found this Holistic Lab. that claims to have natural products to reduce and reverse fibrosising of lungs. There re many testimonials. Anyway, he spent several hours talking to the doctors there and ventually purchased the program for me. Since I have no other options, and I want to show him that I am trying...I have decided to do it. My husband and I spent much time on the phone speaking to these people. Anyway, it is all natural and should not interact with any medicines etc. I started the regime today. Tastes like stump water but I managed to not throw it up. We were told that it would take approximately two weeks before I should see a noticeable different in my shortness of breath and my ability to to move around. I have never been to a holistic doctor and had never even considered it but find I am at the end of my options. I did call my pulmonologist and he said "do whatever you want, if it makes you feel better, fine...but dont get hopes up". So, I am just wondering if anyone has ever considered Holistic medicine and if so, what were the results. Wouldnt it be wonderful if it worked! Just to be able to take a breath again...or to talk without getting out of breath, or to be able to walk again. Or...the list goes on and on. However it turns out...at least my son can say he tried his best.

I want to hear from any of you if you have ever gone this route.

Thank you.

L

nipf 02/ PH 07

Transtrach oxygen delivery 07