RemedySpot.com

Re: (1) Neprinol and SerraEzyme; (2) PF Support Group in Raleigh, NC?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Dale,

I'm in Durham on the north side and I'm definitely up for a support group. I'm not aware of a fibrosis support group at Duke and I've asked. That is where I am getting my care for my lung issues. Perhaps it's more general lung disease support group? Or maybe they just didn't want me...LOL In any case, I'm definitely ready, willing and able to be of any help I can. Feel free to email me at mbmurtha@.... It would be great to get something going in this area.

I'm not currently taking anything at all to treat my nsip. I've been stable for just over two years and my doctor at Duke seems to be from the 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it' school of medicine.

Good luck with the Neprinol and SerraEzyme. It sounds like you are fairly early on in your disease process. Perhaps they can keep you from progressing too quickly. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

(1) Neprinol and SerraEzyme; (2) PF Support Group in Raleigh, NC?

Hello!I've just started taking SerraEzyme (Serrapeptase enzyme from Silkworms... it eats the fiber that permits the butterfly to escape the cocoon, and is believed to have the same ability to eat scar tissue... and plan to add Neprinol, both from Biomediclabs. com. I spoke with a fireman in New York who got hit with the toxic blast from the Trade Center building collapse, and after years on the usual cocktail and O2, and no real success, he's been taking both Neprinol and SerraEzyme and is now off 02 completely and doing much better. Anyone else have experience with Neprinol and/or SerraEzyme?Second, I've asked for a support group starter kit from the PF Coalition with the thought of possibly getting a group started in the Raleigh, NC area, understanding there is already a group that meets at Duke. Are there some of you that are in the Raleigh area that might be interested? I'll send out

another note if it comes to pass, and am sending this to the PFF Yahoo Group as well.Meanwhile, I'm just going through my 2nd opinion for PF, bought an Oximeter, and don't think I'll need O2 for now, as long as I keep my 02 level up while I exercise. No PH, and labs were clear. Little mucous after a couple of weeks on inhalers, and cough mitigated by an herbal tonic from Dr. Schulz's American Botanical Pharmacy (www.herbdoc. com). I'm taking Super Tonic, and Lung, but not sure which seems to be the primary helper...so far...think it's the Super Tonic.Bless you all, and thanks for the valuable information and insights!