RemedySpot.com

Are we truly creators of our own world?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Are we truly creators of our own world? I choose to believe we are so when I am in the shower each morning I repeat these statements:

In my world there is only room for good health for me or anyone else..

In my world my sister is happily married, lol.

In my world I am filled with the light of the Creator at all times.

In my world people are kind and compassionate to each other

In my world the Light of the Creator in me shines out to all I come into contact with, and

all that are in my world.

In my world we are all connected, there is no separation.

In my world I am a peaceful warrior.

In my world I can change anything I want to.

Find your own statements to repeat in the shower, that way you will always have time to do your meditation.

In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegaladyMay we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,

and generous in our giving.Joanne SunshowerGet trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

Thank you! What a fantastic idea. I have said to friends in the past that I wish I could find a lot more time for affirmations and meditation, and you idea sounds like it will work. Have a Blessed Day! Namaste', Anniesenegalady@... wrote: Are we truly creators of our own world? I choose to believe

we are so when I am in the shower each morning I repeat these statements: In my world there is only room for good health for me or anyone else.. In my world my sister is happily married, lol. In my world I am filled with the light of the Creator at all times. In my world people are kind and compassionate to each other In my world the Light of the Creator in me shines out to all I come into contact with, and all that are in my world. In my world we are all connected, there is no separation. In

my world I am a peaceful warrior. In my world I can change anything I want to. Find your own statements to repeat in the shower, that way you will always have time to do your meditation. In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegaladyMay we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs, and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.Sadness looks back..Worry looks forward..but Faith looks Up...