RemedySpot.com

Re: Breathe-Support]Vicky.....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Vicky,

This is the first thing I read today and I can't stop crying! Oh, don't get me wrong, death is just a part of life and most people seem to get prepared some how! But, what you wrote about your husband got to me. How beautiful to be loved like that. You are, with all you've gone through and are going through, a very lucky woman. Kudos's to you, you must have done all the right things.

My love and prayers are with you.

Hugs,

TerryTerry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Subject: Breathe-Support] So good to hear from you Vicky/Lou.........................To: Breathe-Support Date: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 1:41 AM

Lou,

What a sweet wonderful email!!!! Yanno, I have cried today, I'm even crying a little now, but when I see an email where someone has been thinking about me, it cheers me up so much, guess that's the human side of me. I will admit, I did laugh when I read what your husband said. Reminds me of my hubby, a couple years ago, he was helping me make the bed and I got gotten a bedskirt for our bed and needed help putting it on. Now keep in mind, my husband is one in a million, I wouldn't trade him for anyone but hes from the south and does things simple. So I was doing something and he yelled to me and said "come on if you want me to help you put this garland on the bed". I still tease him about that. But then, I lay in bed at night and I see his face when he looked at me once crying saying " please dont leave me baby" , that breaks my heart. I thank you so much for your prayers, you as well as everyone on

here is in mine too. God probably sees me coming to pray and thinks Oh boy here comes Vicky, she'll have me busy for awhile...:) God bless you both........ ..

Love in Christ,

Vicky81856

Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.