RemedySpot.com

Re: Bruce.............

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Bruce,

Thank you for your words of wisdom. I love reading what you have to say, so thanks for being a guide through this new world I have found myself in!

Love ya,

TerryTerry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Subject: Re: Vicky and Any Others who ever doubtTo: Breathe-Support Date: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 7:06 AM

Vicky and OthersOh Vicky you do mean so much. We each hope to contribute something hereas we each also receive. What we have to offer is all very different butjust as important.I have a great probability of finding myself one day exactly where youare today Vicky and others who aren't there can post thousands ofmessages but they can't help me with that part like you do with eachpost.When some of you post anger over your situations and feel guilty, don'tever feel that way. Do you realize that maybe it helps those who aresuppressing their anger to be a little more honest with themselves?Some apologize because they aren't as bad as others. Thank goodness youaren't. We need to hear balance. But also it gives those who have gonebefore someone they can help and feel of benefit to.Some feel less knowledgeable and apologize for questions they ask, but Ihope they realize that

each of those questions opens discussion fromwhich we all learn.See we're a community and if we were all in exactly the same place,feeling exactly the same then we'd simply be talking to ourselves inmirrors. Instead we're able to have meaningful conversations where weexchange thoughts and feelings.We need every person here and every post and the more the better.>> Bruce,>> You dont even realize it and you have just answered a question I havebeen> asking God for so long. I ask Him if I am making a difference inanyones life> while I am still here. I ask Him to use me in any way He can, even ifits> just by praying. Like I told Lou, everytime I see a email to me,it makes> me smile cause it reminds me

people havent forgotten me, so yes youremails> are wanted and wonderful.> As for the breathing test, I guess I figure why too. Does it matter?Either> I'm the same or worse, my heart is whats giving me trouble now. I dontthink> I'll bother having the test done.> I havent gained that extra lb, and tomorrow I have to go to court togive> guardianship of my aunt in a nursing home to my daughter so maybe allthat> activity will shake off a couple lbs. Anyways, thank you for youremail and may> God bless you and yours always...... .>> Love,>> Vicky81856>>>> ************ **Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for> FanHouse Fantasy Football today.> (http://www.fanhouse .com/fantasyaffa ir?ncid=aolspr00

050000000020)>