RemedySpot.com

: Global Karma Removal Day Meditation on June 1, 2008 @ 5pm.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jacqui ; Goddess of Divinity, Inc., and Humanity Healing invite you to share your world service gifts of Light and Love in honor of Global Karma Removal Day, June 1. 2008. We will be meditating, chanting, and praying. We are blessed and honored to welcome Blair, a vibrational sound and water grid Master. She will be playing her golden liquid love light infused crystal bowls through the hour. What a most glorious experience this will be!

Blair 's email is blueheronohm@...

The tele conference call will begin @ 5pm EST; 8 pm PDT.

The Dial-in Number is (712) 432-1699 Access Code: 281162#

There is no cost to participate. You may share a love offering of $1.00 or more. Humanity Healing has been working to raise awareness for the International Burmese Monks Association through theirr website and networking sites and funds for the Relief Effort through Avaaz. The monks are the fastest way to bypass the military junta and get aid directly to the people. So far, over $2,000,000 USD have been raised!

The International Burmese Monks Organization will send money directly to each monastery through their own networks, bypassing regime controls. For those of you moved to contribute, thank you for your compassion, love and light.

Click below if you choose to assist the people of Myanmar:

For information on Humanity Healing:

http://.net/about/team/member/liane/

http://.net/about/team/member/chris/

http://.net/about/message-from-founders/

We will begin our hour with connecting heart to heart, a small chakra balancing and then connecting to our sacred heart.

You may refer to the rainbow heart:

We will be doing this meditation together.

" Universal Emerald Heart Meditation.php

We will be using a chant created by Dattatreya Siva Baba. It is his chant for removing karma. It is Thiru Neela Kantam. I do hope this is the correct spelling. It sounds likke tee-ru-nee-la-can-tum.

June 1, 2008 is Global Karma Removal Day

He will be in San Diego, June 1. If you go to Youtube.com and search for " Dattatreya Siva Baba " , you will find all kinds of one-derful videos with great info, mantras, and chants.

For more info please go to: www.sivababa.org

We will then finish the hour off with this clearing.:

An Ancestral Mass Karma Clearing: [100] Ancestral mass karma clearing is a particular meditation process to be done on the inner plane that, I believe, everyone should do at least once. My suggestion is to ask to be taken to Djwhal Khul's ashram on the inner plane. With the help of Djwhal Khul and Vywamus, ask that all your ancestral connections with all the people in this life, in past lives, and in lives on other planets be called forth into a sort of stadium connected with Djwhal Khul's ashram. Once they are all gathered, pray to Djwhal Khul, Vywamus, Sanat Kumara, and Lenduce that all karma be cleared and all imbalanced matrices and fear-based programming be removed. Give permission that this work be done and ask that all memories and karma be completely cleared from the soul records. Give yourself at least twenty minutes for this process. While doing this, state your forgiveness of and unconditional love for all present and ask for their forgiveness. The most important part is your forgiving them. While this process is going on, also call for the Violet Flame to transmute all negativity into the purity and perfection of God. At the end of the meditation, call forth the cosmic fire and pour down under the guidance of Sanat Kumara to burn away all dross for all involved. Also call in the MAP healing team for all involved to help balance out the energies. Have a giant mass hug and love-fast at the end and ask the masters to complete this work if need be, even after your meditation is over (from 'Beyond Ascension, How to Complete the Seven Levels of Initiation, by Stone, Ph.D., 1995, ISBN 0-929385-73-X, page 105).

I am honored to present this $20.00 gift certificate applicable through July 2008. It is to be used towards an hour energy connection session or reading. I thank you for your service to the Light.

I am here to assist you with re-connecting your spirit to your light, as we walk through the gates of Heaven on Earth.

Namaste and hugs, Jacqui

Email: divaofdivinity@...

My space: Goddessof Divinity

Forward email

This email was sent to liane@..., by divaofdivinity@...

Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribeâ„¢ | Privacy Policy.

Email Marketing by

GODDESS OF DIVINITY, INC. | 1440 Lane | #2802 | Naples | FL | 34105

-- " Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark. " Rabindranath TagoreDownload Our Toolbar:http://.OurOrganizationToolbar.com