RemedySpot.com

Hi Friends

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey friends,

I've read as much as I could to update myself on the board.

Huge hugs! Lots of postitve thoughts! Lots of Love!

Tomorrow is my birthday, hopefully I'll be able to get out and go bowling tomorrow/Sunday like I want to. It's going to be a simple birthday, pizza & and I chose a Oreo Cream Pie instead of a cake or a ice cream cake (we have a ton of ice cream in the freezer so it didn't make sense to throw more in there). So far my only gifts have been $50 and a bday card from my sister. I'll get my parents card and stuff tomorrow. Not saying I want alot of gifts but I will enjoy spending the cash.

I got my pain patches refilled last week & I'm waiting for my pharmacy to get another pain med in that will take the edge off when I need it. This week I've been getting sick off phlegm I don't know if I'm draining too much usually my oxygen dries everything out... due to me getting really early in the mornings I usually have less of a appetite then I should. I'm really scared about my weight. My doctor mentioned a medicine to incease my appetite but I was like nah, I'm eating fine (I was at that time) so my mom is trying to get in contact with her so I can get some of that stuff. With the oxygen drying everything out my nose has been bleeding quite a bit.

/22/ Ohio ~ Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma Survivor of 2 years 12/2005~ Autologus Bone Marrow Transplant 09/2006 ~ Pulmonary Fibrosiscaused by chemotherapy 06/2008 ~