RemedySpot.com

Class Action Lawsuit Against Intermunne

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I wanted to inform everyone about the class action lawsuit against Intermunne. The lawsuit was filed May 8th, 2008 in the Northern District of California. The firm, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro, LLP, is handling this case for the class. I am the head of the class.

A judge has already been assigned and is a woman who is most familiar with the entire case (and its previous history, being that the government prosecuted Intermunne and Intermunne has paid the government and is on probabtion or close supervision for 5 years) She was involved in the government's case against Intermunne. A meeting has already been scheduled for August when all will meet and plan how to proceed with the case.

More people are welcome to join this class action lawsuit IF they paid anything, out of their own funds, for Actimunne, which was illegally marketed by Intermunne..

The other defendents of this lawsuit besides Intermunne are: W. Harkonen and Genentech. Harkonen is also being prosecuted by the government and is out on bond awaiting his trial. Genentech licensed the drug, Actimunne, to Intermunne for their use.

In the past two days, two more Actimunne patients have come forward and joined the class. Please, if you paid for Actimunne out of your own funds, I invite you to join in this lawsuit.

Please contact me if you have any questions. jjarrett@...

Sincerely,

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia