RemedySpot.com

Hiya Everybody

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi everybody -- I hope everybody is doing well. I thank everyone again for welcoming me into this group, I feel right at home already.Yesterday was a crummy day for me, so I spent most of it resting. Also it stormed, and I had to comfort my puppy who gets scared so easily from them. Today he had to go into surgery to get his dewclaws removed because he was starting to get them caught onto everything. He probably thinks we're the meanest since he couldn't eat after six or drink after midnight. He gets to come home this afternoon. My other dog misses him a lot.My pain patches finally started to kick in, I'm so glad. I've only been on them for a week. I don't think I'll need to get the strength upped like I thought. I see my primary care doctor for a follow up and hopefully a RX for more patches on the 7th. I also did some retail therapy via Amazon early this morning, I started to feel a little down in the dumps. Now I'm broke until checks come next week. It's funny how buying a pink Xbox 360 controller cheers me up, lol.Take care. *hugs*

/22/ Ohio ~ Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma Survivor of 2 years 12/2005 ~ Autologus Bone Marrow Transplant 09/2006 ~ Pulmonary Fibrosis caused by chemotherapy 06/2008 ~

Guest guest

Hi Kim

Aw, poor puppy! My dog hates storms. We were camping in a storm once and spending the night with a large dog trembling on an air bed is fun! He'll be fine. I've had dogs dewclaws removed before, they don't miss them and it's easier on both you and him if they are prone to catching them, it does make a mess doesn't it.>> Hi everybody -- I hope everybody is doing well. I thank everyone again> for welcoming me into this group, I feel right at home already.> > Yesterday was a crummy day for me, so I spent most of it resting. Also> it stormed, and I had to comfort my puppy who gets scared so easily from> them. Today he had to go into surgery to get his dewclaws removed> because he was starting to get them caught onto everything. He probably> thinks we're the meanest since he couldn't eat after six or drink after> midnight. He gets to come home this afternoon. My other dog misses him a> lot.> > My pain patches finally started to kick in, I'm so glad. I've only been> on them for a week. I don't think I'll need to get the strength upped> like I thought. I see my primary care doctor for a follow up and> hopefully a RX for more patches on the 7th. I also did some retail> therapy via Amazon early this morning, I started to feel a little down> in the dumps. Now I'm broke until checks come next week. It's funny how> buying a pink Xbox 360 controller cheers me up, lol. [:D]> > Take care. *hugs*> > /22/ Ohio ~ Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma Survivor of 2 years 12/2005 ~> Autologus Bone Marrow Transplant 09/2006 ~ Pulmonary Fibrosis caused by> chemotherapy 06/2008 ~>