RemedySpot.com

Zena + prednisone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Zena,

I am so sorry I read your posts wrong and didn't realize you were already taking prednisone and have been for quite awhile. I hope you just hit delete and didn't bother reading my overlong post! Anyway-Mea Culpa, mea culpa and I will take more time to read before I jump in with my two ( or more) cents. Take care Zena-

Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

Re: Hi all

I'm so glad it looks like good news

What's a tori?

Love Ze xx>> The bone growth biopsy was today and it seems to be all good news. We > won't actually have results for a couple of weeks but it looked like a > tori and not a cancer growth plus it was a little smaller than before > and cancer growths don't do that. My oral surgeon was practically > jumping around he was so excited at what he found. And the pain is not > terrible.> The specimen has to be broken down by acid or something so they can > test it and that takes time.> SO I am winning the cancer bingo still - only 1 positive and 4 negative > since then.> It is all good! Thanks for all your prayers and support.> S, Lubbock, TX> NSIP w/PF 12/2006>