RemedySpot.com

CHAT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi All,

I don't understand what these messages about not knowing how to chat?> I guess it is something that popped up while I was away. So, I will repeat that we have a scheduled chat for this group every morning at 10 AM Eastern time Monday through Friday.

Tonia is working on setting up an evening chat also. Now I have asked many times what time would be best for the most people to chat. I NEVER get more than two or three responses.

We do not do the chat on the group site because we had a lot of problems with that site most important that Jo never seemed able to get going in there and since she is one of the founders of the list we all wanted her in the chat. Jo? That is how I remember it but that was also four years ago so if I am wrong just ignore that fact! LOL

Anyway, the chat is on AOL IM which is free. Anyone that has a problem downloading it please let me know. I also need you AOL IM name to add to the list so that we can invite yo into the chat when you are logged on.

If anyone has anymore questions about chat please let me know.

Felice

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

Sorry I won't be able to join in. I"m in the 7:00 pm zone and have a play rehearsal at that time.

Show time is June 19th, so I can't miss this rehearsal.

Jack

CHAT

Hello all,

Chat will be this Thursday, June 5 -

4:00 pm Western

5:00 pm Mountain

6:00 pm Central

7:00 pm Eastern

To join chat, please call - enter 961089 followed by the # key and you will be able to talk to other Boardies.

Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Hi gang,

Chat is this Thursday, July 31 @

4pm Western time

5pm Mountain time

6pm Central time

7pm Eastern time

Phone number is Pin 961089 followed by the # key....

Hope you can join in....it's great to talk to other members of the board...Leanne