Guest guest

-

Note: The Spiritual Surgery manual is at the bottom of the page. Diane

Download the Microsoft Word version here

SPIRITUAL SURGERY

The Miracle of the Laying on of Hands.

www.wayoftheheart.net - spiritual surgery

By Miles & Suzanne Stallard

How many of us have puzzled about the work of Jesus and the stories handed down for 2,000 years about the wonders of miracles. Of His saying, " All things that I do, you shall do and more " . St. Francis of Assisi and the recorded healings brought about by faith, and of the sacred shrines around the world. Isn't there something inside of us that senses we are all able to do this?

Imagine for a moment that you had the belief that through your hands you could heal people of common everyday health difficulties. Pretty amazing concept isn't it? We freely give our power away to others in the belief that they can heal us through modern science and technology, drugs and medical procedures that are a mystery to us. Yet to even begin to contemplate that in our own hands we have the power to create and make changes to the body of another, is a challenge that most won't consider.

Alternative healing is now a popular and accepted option. What might have seemed strange at first has proven to be very effective and many now prefer to seek alternative methods at the onset of illness. It can be even simpler and gentler, if we but choose. What we are introducing here is another, even more simple form of healing in the " hands on " category and most important, anyone can do it. The only difficulty here is that it challenges common accepted belief and can take a great stretch of the mind and the beliefs that we hold. If we are willing to allow that there is more to life than just the world we see. If we can accept that there are other dimensions of us that are equally valid as our physical body and forces beyond this dimension that want to assist us, then the concept of spiritual surgery will not seem so strange. It will place a healing gift in your hands that can change your life and enhance the quality of life of those around you.

It is important not to confuse Spiritual Surgery with Psychic Surgery. Psychic Surgery is a very real phenomenon that is available in other parts of the world, but for the most part, due to our constrictive legal system, is virtually unavailable in the Western World. Spiritual Surgery designed to fill this gap, however it is different in respect of the fact that it is a completely non-evasive modality. It requires no skill, no sleight of hand and no tricks. We do nothing more than provide the connection to allow the healing to take place.

Human beings fall sick for several reasons. The primary two are:1. Emotional Imbalance as a result of unresolved fear, attachments and beliefs.2. Soul choices for deep transformation.

Illness resulting from emotional imbalance is where accumulated, unresolved emotion is expressed through the body in the form of an illness. This is the consequence of a strong belief that permits the body to hold a physical imbalance until that belief is changed. For this reason illness may be a gift for our highest good and therefore it is beyond our knowing to predict what might take place when we surrender to Spirit, in a request for transformation around this issue. Sometimes there are spontaneous healings, almost always relief and certainly an energetic shift that can bring about change, if we allow. In order to be successful, Spiritual Surgery requires that the patient be willing to let go of the belief system, holding the illness in place.

Why would anyone want to have a health issue? Many people are attached to the generally accepted belief, that illness is a consequence of a cause outside of them. They see themselves as the victim of something that has happened to them, for a variety of reasons. The ego is able to prey on feelings of guilt, sin and fear, to keep them entrenched in darkness and ignorance. Anything that keeps us confused and powerless, serves the ego's primary concern, that of keeping us separate from united wholeness, and the truth of who we are.Being unwell may seem to serve us for a variety of reasons, sympathy or as a way to attract love. Perhaps it gives us permission to nurture self, or justifies us not doing things we don't like, but believe we are powerless to change. In every case illness occurs in the absence of Self Love, in the presence of fear and separation. There is also a deeper dichotomy here, in that in our experience of duality, all things appear to be either- or. What if all things served God's purpose of our ultimate healing, and there was a greater mystery to everything that occurred in our field of awareness. What if it was our soul's choice to experience illness with the goal of ultimately bringing us to a greater realisation, of what needed to be resolved within us, that we might eventually choose differently. That we might choose again for love, through surrender, allowing what is, knowing that we are not the body and that we can never really be harmed.

Amazingly, this deceptively simple method of embracing healing allows for all of these possibilities, because it surrenders to divine plan, and offers the highest good in every instance. Because Spiritual Surgery is not done by you, or determined by you, it bypasses the egoic need to have a particular outcome. It relies solely on surrender to God's plan through the facility of Spirit determining what is appropriate to every individual need.

This is why it is called Spiritual Surgery. It is an operation, performed by Spirit, (your Guide), through spirit, (You), on Spirit, in the form of the 5th Etheric template (Spirit) of the person you are assisting.

Because your Guide is a highly conscious being, residing out of embodiment, they have access to the full record of the Spirit (patient) you are working with. Because they have the greater picture, and their only concern is for the highest good, whatever occurs assists the soul growth of the patient first. What other healing takes place in the body mind, as a result of that may take many forms.

When first encountered the concept of Spiritual Surgery it was through his friend Judy who decided to explore the concept and be connected. In his words:

I thought that it was just another story designed to give purpose to the lives of 'would be healers' and 'bringers of hope'. Yet one day in the throes of an asthma attack, this lady offered me her hands and told me to just allow. The effect was amazing and in a matter of minutes my desperate breathing slowed and moved from shallow short gasps to a great relaxation of the bronchial tubes and then an expansion of my lungs to a capacity I have never known. I discovered then that I never known the pleasure of true breath. Alas, what gave such release lasted but a few hours and the asthma returned in vengeance resulting in the need for medical care. And I thought, 'See, I knew it didn't really work! " How little I knew then.

Not long after my life changed, and it was some months before Judy and I met again. This time I had booked space at a New Zealand spiritual fair and I offered my friend space to have her Spiritual Surgery brochures and tell people about her work. I stood for three days and watched in awe as a stream of people from all walks of life, young and old came to her with their friends and relatives to express their gratitude at the healing that they had received. Her book of testimonials was very impressive. What was this I wondered? There has to be a benefit here and something more to look at.

So I discovered Cattermole in a suburb of Auckland offering to demonstrate and through his psychic ability connect people to their surgeon. I am ever the sceptic but chose to go along one evening to be introduced. As my partner Suzanne and I sat on 's couch and received our surgeons my scepticism rose to dizzying heights - I, the novice in this spiritual stuff received 'Zahn', an Atlantian and Suzanne, my spiritual 'guru', with many years experience of Spirit, was connected to 'belle', a Mexican peasant and herb gatherer!

It's a great story, I thought, and in the helter-skelter of the spiritual life we were leading at that time, it was just another 'thing' we had collected.

Back in Australia some weeks later, my right leg and hip seized up at the beginning of a long drive. In incredible agony and unable to drive a moment longer, I got out of the car and propped myself against a table trying to think of how to find a chiropractor. Suzie, in desperation remembered belle and offered to put her hands on my lower back where the pain was centred. In ten minutes the pain had gone and I was back behind the wheel able to enjoy the day. That pain never returned.

This was the beginning of a series of wondrous experiences that over the past years that have left us in no doubt as to the validity of Spiritual Surgery. This amazing connection has provided us with incredible personal assistance over the years in all manner of health issues, from removing menstrual pains to structural realignment. From healing burns to speeding the body's healing process in everyday ills.

Through Suzanne's guide, 'belle', I have repeatedly experienced the effectiveness of Spiritual Surgery with my back, asthma, headaches, toothache and many of the other minor discomforts that we create in life. I have also enjoyed, 'although somewhat in awe', conversations with my healing guide, 'Zahn'. Conversations that have helped me understand that there is so much in the other realms that I cannot even begin to imagine. Through experience, I have come to accept the reality of Spiritual Surgery. I now know that I, and everybody else can contribute regardless of previous healing experience, psychic ability or even belief. All you have to have is trust and willingness and " practice, practice, practice " .

Sometime after I was initialized to perform this healing modality, one night when I was healing Suzanne, I experienced one of the first tangible miracles of my life, when 'Zahn' started to converse with me while I was healing Suzanne (very sick with the flu). After that I realized I was able to find Surgeon guides for friends and acquaintances that were interested in Spiritual Surgery.

Believing that I was capable of being able of finding a surgeon was one of the greatest challenges for me to overcome but I just allowed the process in complete trust and it worked. Suzanne using her channeling ability also began connecting people with surgeons and we were thrilled by the results. Through this process a considerable number people are now in touch with their surgeons, offering this healing modality to their family, friends and acquaintances. We have had remarkable feedback on the experiences people have using Spiritual Surgery, sometimes within days of being initialized.

Spirit Surgeons are Souls who have a desire to continue to be of service to humanity through healing. They are a vast cross section, from ordinary, everyday folk some with previous healing interests, to others with full medical training. They come from all areas of the planet and might have " died " anything from 5 to 500 years ago. We have encountered a Harley Street doctor, hospital surgeons from the USA and Europe, nuns, Chinese fishermen, monks, indigenous peasants, gypsies and Native Americans, all working as Spiritual Surgeons.

Sometimes we are aware of beings that have never incarnated. Sometimes too, there are beings of a very high vibration that we see only as a white light. When we train people with this process, we normally " tune in " and clairvoyantly provide details of the Surgeon who usually appear as they were in a past life.

The Spirit Surgeons appear to choose us for reasons of compatibility to enable a bond to take place, a compatibly so effective, that these Guides are able to work intimately in our field. This bonding facilitates a number of remarkable side effects, which we explained in our introductory letter. Spiritual Surgery provides not only physical and emotional transformation for others and ourselves but also the opportunity to work intimately, on our spiritual development, with a guide who is dedicated to communicating with us in matters of spiritual growth.

It takes no particular skill or intuitive wisdom to perform Spiritual Surgery, only a willingness and patience to allow the surgeons to work through us. This wonderful process can be used by healers already working with other modalities, or by any individual who would like to be able to help friends and family in times of physical distress.

Our life for the past six years in Australia has been publishing " WAY OF THE HEART " - the ELOHIM Journal, a role that has given us the most remarkable journey, taking us around the world, meeting and sharing with remarkable spiritual mentors and teachers. While it was never our intention, somehow Suzanne and I have become intrinsically linked to this particular healing modality of Spiritual Surgery and we are now undertaking a continuous program of workshops in both Australia and the USA to explain the process and connect people.

I often wonder if the Spirit World that exists around us, yet outside of this dimension, is perplexed by our seeming lack of interest in benefiting from their abilities and willingness to be of service. I can only say that in the case of Spiritual Surgery I would urge you to spend a couple of hours and make friends with an energetic consciousness that is able to make you and those around feel better physically. It is such a great gift to have.

We would like to express our deep gratitude to 'belle' and 'Zahn' who come immediately at our call to provide a service to humanity without judgment, question or demanding anything from us. Their unstinting love and support is a wonderful inspiration for us of this dimension. Service is what spirituality is all about!

Spiritual SurgeryWhat do you need to know & do

Spiritual Surgery is a very simple 'hands on' healing modality.

Anyone of any age can do it.

It does not require any special skills, or any previous healing experience.

It does not require diagnostic skills or medical intuitive ability.

It does not require psychic ability, clairaudience or clairvoyance.

Sometimes these abilities are accelerated through practicing Spiritual Surgery but they are not necessary for it's success.

Spiritual Surgery is not a replacement for allopathic medicine. It can be used harmoniously with any other healing modality and will enhance them all. However because of the nature of the purpose of Spiritual Surgery, which is for the Highest Good of the recipient in any situation, the outcome of the procedure cannot be predicted. It may result in a complete cure, relief, improvement, a healing crisis, or the onset of pain.

Spiritual Surgery achieves things that might be missed in other healing modalities. What can only be understood in a metaphysical context is that there is always a higher perspective to every circumstance that we find ourselves in. Spirit is able to determine the opportunity from the perspective of the Soul's Journey, and enhance, or maybe protect it for your patient.

Spiritual Surgery is at once, quite deep and yet very simple. It offers maximum healing opportunity at the highest level, in ways that may not be able to be determined from the human perspective, yet it is so simple and effortless, asking nothing of the one who delivers the healing.

Our experience has been predominantly great relief and spontaneous healing. However we have repeatedly found from our own experience that Spiritual Surgery will not change illness that we create out of a re-occurring fear that we have not addressed. Often in these circumstances we will be directed to do body work to help release the stress. We usually combine this with a Spiritual Surgery session to provide whatever emotional and mental healing might support the process.

THE ENVIRONMENT NEEDED TO PERFORM S.S.

I have found over a period of time that Spiritual Surgery always brings about deep relaxation. Where patients have experienced stress as a result or cause of their debilitation, or where resistance to the experience is weighing heavily on them, the love and nurturing that comes from Spirit, will often cause them to fall asleep or into a deep state of meditation.

For this reason whenever possible I like to use a massage table, bed or couch, so that they feel relaxed and supported. This enables them to receive the healing in trust and surrender completely to it. Often I incorporate S.S. with massage and find that the patient will fall deeply asleep while I perform the S.S. and awaken again as the massage resumes. If I am out in a circumstance where I can't do this, I use a chair and have them sit sideways on the chair so that I have complete access to their back and do most of the healing from there.

Always bear in mind as well that the body is holographic and there is a complete set of meridian points for the entire body in the ears, hands and feet. This means that you can work on babies with one hand over their ear and another on their shoulder as they sleep. People in restricted circumstances - bedridden, who you cannot access any other way for a number of reasons, can be worked on through their feet or their hands.

It is important that you are not interrupted during the procedure and I personally recommend peace and quiet where possible. So tell everyone you don't want to be disturbed, take the phone of the hook, go to the loo first, patient as well and clear the pathway for peace and quiet. It is also a requirement of the procedure that you keep your hands on the patient for the duration of the time that the procedure is taking place. Therefore ensure that you find a comfortable position for both of you, especially you, or you will need a healing at the end as well. It is embarrassing and inconvenient to get halfway through and find your back aching or your arms cramping because of the angle that you have chosen.

HOW DOES IT HAPPEN?

The Spiritual Surgeons work through your forearms or hands. They move into your etheric field to undertake the procedure. They can work within a two-foot, ½ metre radius of where your hands are.

As you place your hands on the body, ask them to commence and they will begin.

Once the connection is made, they work on the Fifth Etheric Template. This is one of our finer bodies, located with our emotional and mental bodies and as it describes, it is the fifth layer that surrounds the body.

The Etheric Template is an exact blueprint of the physical body and reflects perfectly and instantly every single nuance that occurs in the physical. If you cut your finger, it shows up on the Etheric Template. If a mosquito bites you, it shows up on the Etheric Template. As a bone quietly knits itself back together, this process occurs on the Etheric Template as it is happening.

Because Spirit can access the Etheric Template and easily make adjustments to it, they are able to perform what seem like miracles in light of our generally accepted beliefs about the limitations of physicality. Any change that they make to the Etheric Blueprint can change the physical body immediately and will do. There is only one limitation to that process and that is that change cannot be inflicted on a person or soul if that person is holding any resistance.

If the patient is not ready to accept the change, its effectiveness will be limited and if the change is not in integrity with the alignment and choices of the Soul, for the highest good, it will not be done.

Therefore while Spiritual Surgery may assist in reducing pain in dis-ease situations it will not necessarily produce any lasting results. On the other hand for accidents or ailments Spiritual Surgery has been shown to be amazingly effective.

There will always be a change for higher good, but that might only involve the spiritual, emotional or mental bodies and may not have any perceivable physical outcome. These subtle adjustments are beneficial but may take some time to show results.

HOW DO YOU FIND YOUR SURGEON?

There are two ways:

1. Call us and set up a time to have what we term " Initialization " . This is a one and half hour process during which we provide an in depth counseling consultation relating to your current emotional and physical wellbeing. The counseling fulfills two functions - it is a wonderful opportunity to explore what is going on for you in your life and receive some completely impartial advice and suggestions based on the philosophy of the Christ teachings and it provides time for the surgeons to establish compatibility. This is a great help as you will be called to provide clarity for others in a similar way later in your work.

We then link you to the surgeons and connect you, sometimes providing a channeled message regarding the potentiality and expectation of your new relationship.

We do this by phone, we pay the cost of the call - the fee is $125.00. This is a one-time investment that, if you use it properly is priceless. I often say that of all the things I have ever done in my life, the one thing I would not wish to separate from is my Spiritual Surgeon.

2. You can establish your own connection by going into a state of light meditation and asking for guidance from the highest source possible and to be connected to the appropriate Spiritual Surgeon personality (even without a body they are still a person) to step forward to partner with you. Ask for the name and some explanation of who they are and when they lived. It is possible to receive a name and this will be the one that immediately pops into your mind. Other messages relating to the personality or life of the person may come forward in the same manner. A degree of trust is required by you to accept what you are receiving is correct. Please do not expect anyone to shout their name at you - it is unlikely. More often than not you will receive any communication in the form of a thought as you would one of your " own " which you will translate into language. It is merely a matter of determining whose thought it is you are responding to.

3. The degree of intimacy that you will have with your surgeon regardless of the manner in which you connect will be determined by the willingness on your part to allow that personality to become " real " in your mind. The greatest expression is to have a close bond such as Suzanne and I have developed whereby the " lines " are always open and we are always listening. Personal advise streams forth, often unsolicited when our " friends " decide that we could use some help. The advice is always of a loving nature and never in six years have we ever been doubt as to the validity of the support we have received.

How to perform Spiritual Surgery

PREPARING YOUR PATIENT

I am often asked is it necessary to tell the patient you are giving them a healing. My response is that if you feel that you are inspired to give someone a healing, just offer a 'hands on healing treatment', without going into a great sales pitch. Hands on Healing is as old as time and most people are very receptive to it.If the patient has approached you for a healing, or is curious about Spiritual Surgery, some preparation is helpful. It may be appropriate to tell them that they do not need to take their clothes off. That the treatment is non-invasive and nothing strange is going to happen to them. They will probably feel very relaxed and may fall asleep and if this happens, it is most beneficial. Tell them how long it is going to take approx. and encourage them to stay quiet and receptive, and rest as long as feels right, afterward. Tell them that you will keep your hands still on them for the entire time, that you would like them to remain still as well and that you will warn them if you are moving to another part of the body.

Reassure your patient that this procedure is completely safe to be integrated with any other treatment that they are receiving and nothing will occur that is not for the highest good.

WHERE TO PLACE YOUR HANDS

Once you have the right environment and have prepared, you are ready to start.

Because the Surgeon can work in a wide circumference of where you place your hands they can access most of the trunk of the body from where the solar plexus is, front or back, depending what suits the situation. You can adjust as you wish to accommodate the spine, reproductive organs etc. but it is not necessary. Most people know if they have an injury or circumstance that affects their limbs or their head, in which case you work there. This eliminates the need for complicated diagnosis. The body can easily be divided up into zones that cover any possibility. Most times you will work on the trunk of the body as this covers the shoulders, spine, hips, lungs, digestive system, reproductive organs and bowels.

When you need to work on the head or ears, we do not recommend that you place your hands directly on the head, as this is quite oppressive for the patient and can become very uncomfortable. Better to place your hands on the side of the head or the back of the upper neck, with light pressure. This means that the surgeons can access all they need, including the brain, without your patient becoming uncomfortable or distressed. For the eyes just place your hands over the eyes, but without any direct pressure.

When working on the limbs, be as close as you can, while considering comfort for you and the patient.

If there is a wound that is painful, work close to it but it is not necessary to touch it.

CALLING IN YOUR SURGEON

Once you are set up and have placed your hands on the body, call in your surgeon. You may feel some sensations in your hands or apparent sensations in the body underneath your hands, but it is not important one way or the other.

HOW LONG DOES THE PROCEDURE TAKE?

This is perhaps on of the trickiest things to determine, so here are some general guidelines to consider.

Spiritual Surgeons can work at approx 10 times the speed of a physical surgeon. This means that if a procedure took an hour in an operating theater, it could be done in 6 minutes using spiritual surgery. Most treatments of headaches, stomach disorders etc, can be covered in 10-15mins. Spinal procedures and other operations that are complicated can be broken into a number of consecutive treatments, of approx 20-25mins. Talk to your surgeon about what you want to do and get what guidance you can. For some people this is very easy and for others like me, it is a blind guess or simply trust what your intuition guides.

Those of you that have specific psychic abilities will find them very helpful here, and the good news for those that do not have them, is that they do not enhance the effectiveness of the procedure. Know that spirit is very accommodating and as long as you are communicating what you plan to do they will work with you.

For example, I do not hear or see my guide. But I do feel the presence of Spirit in the form of energy once I get started. I usually work in a deeply meditative state and when I feel myself naturally come out of that state, or feel fidgety or bored, I figure the procedure is over. I tell my guide that I am going to shift my hands, when I have counted back from 20, and ask to be made aware if I should stay with it. This may be signaled through a sensation or a sense of resistance as I lift my hands from the body, so I put them back again for five minutes or so and repeat the procedure.

If in the course of the treatment, I find myself thinking about the person's feet or some other part of the anatomy, I affirm that I will move to that part of the body, when I am finished where I am. Sometimes I feel guided to do some energy work on the person afterward, working on the auric field or some gentle massage. If it feels right I do it, other wise the procedure is complete and I encourage the patient to rest for 20 minutes or so, before arising.

REPEAT TREATMENTS

As a general rule, I find one treatment enough. Unless I undertake beforehand to work with something I know is big, like spinal repair, or a deep-seated disease, that has been a long time in the making. If you are working with a disease of this nature, be patient. Much of your early work may be supportive to the emotional, mental bodies and this is still very effective, even though it may not show much reward.

HEALING SELF

When we define anything at all we immediately create limitation and so in regard to personal healing activity we attempt not to place conditions on to the power of Spiritual Surgery. Who really know the full potential of Love?

Our personal experience is that some healing can take place when placing hands upon the body and connecting with our Surgeons. Many times, particularly in times of stress or tiredness we have laid down and entered into connection and placed hands on the chest and asked for and received energy input feeling recharged and relaxed after 10 minutes or so.

However for specific healing for ailments and other discomforts it is preferable to use a surrogate. Using a pillow, teddy bear, or another person to take the place of self can do this. Proceed as normal asking for healing on that part of the body where pain exists.

This is no different to distant healing on another.

Suzanne has relieved migraines through using her surgeon working with her hands on my shoulders, where I have not been able to help her by using my surgeon and my hands on her shoulders.

HEALING OF PETS AND ANIMALS

Animals, pets in particular are wide open to love. Like children, they are accepting and do not suffer from limitation. Healing therefore is a simple matter and many accident related ailments can be easily treated. Usually the animal will sense the presence of the surgeon and will be compliant and allow the healing, unless a significant distraction appears, at which point it may become prudent to just let go.

Having said this, it is important to note that household pets - cats, dogs and horses are very interrelated to their owners. In many instances afflictions that the animals have attracted, particularly disease type situations are those that would have manifested in the owner, yet the pet has taken on the energy out of love in an effort to alleviate the pain the owner would otherwise suffer.

Holistic veterinary care will more often focus on the owner than the animal. Cure the owner and the animal will lose the ailment. It is important for the owner to accept possible responsibility, to look closely at the condition and through recognizing the symbolic representation of the ailment relate it to his or her own behavior, fears, patterning. Once these are released, the animals' condition will improve if the condition is related to the owner.

PROTOCOLS FOR SPIRITUAL SURGERY

Because this is a 'lay' procedure it is most important not to make any claims about outcomes.

Never advise patients to forgo any other treatments they are undertaking on the strength of the treatments you are providing.

Do not make statements about the nature of their illness, or predictions about it.

Understand that you are one percent of a procedure that is performed by Spirit. Don't make claims about your healing prowess and don't set up false hopes about outcomes.

If you receive messages for your patient, ask for confirmation before passing them on, and if you do give a message, give it responsibly and be prepared to help the person understand the context of it, in relation to their soul and the greater journey.

IN CONCLUSION

We found after using Spiritual Surgery and teaching it for some time that it usually opens up many wonderful opportunities and experiences of expansion for those undertaking it. The depth and mystery of it often opens upper greater inquiry in the patient as well. As we went deeper into the meaning of illness in relation to a Soul's Journey we eventually came to the understanding that healing is an ongoing process for all of humanity. Concentrating on and just addressing what is taking place in the body is not enough, mostly because we are not our body mind.

What is really most beneficial to those we would help is to come to a deeper understanding of the greater picture. By developing the ability to practice this in your own life, you are also preparing to be of greatest help to others.

Out of this INTUITIVE HEALING was born and this continues to grow and expand as the next natural step.

journeying beyond the physical bodyINTUITIVE HEALING

Spiritual Surgery is a truly wonderful modality yet, it does not address factors beyond the physical body. We have realized from working with the surgeons the natural progression of understanding the greater dynamics of illness. The body is essentially a communication tool and as Louise Hay and many others have been teaching for years. When we are able to determine the underlying emotional factors we can come to understand the very root cause of physical disorder, particularly that which results in disease of organs and tissue.

The next stage is a process by which we move from the physical to the emotional and spiritual implications in illness. INTUITIVE HEALING is a very intensive group workshop that grew out of our research and spiritual teachings. Two days dedicated to better understanding the co-relation between illness and disease in terms of the Soul's journey, realizing our own issues and physical states which enable us to better understand how to read the messages and potential inherent in illness and, how to heal or aid the healing process of both the body and the soul wounding in this lifetime.

For more details about this course both in Australia and the USA, please see our website:

www.wayoftheheart.net - spiritual surgery

© 2003 Miles & Suzanne Stallard _| _Elohim Journal

http://www.innovplus.co.nz/manual.html

N-- " Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark. " Rabindranath Tagore