RemedySpot.com

RE: Steve....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks buddy! It's worse when you KNOW you've been deleted!

Thanks for the laugh. I missed all this controversy. Happens in all groups, which is why I've never been much of a joiner. But I've been lucky this time, making friends like you and a few others. Wish I felt more like sitting at my PC. The pain that goes down my leg is so bad, even pain pills don't work. Spoke to the RN today when I rescheduled my knee surg and she said that will go away after the knee replacement! August 5th and I can't wait.

Hugs,

TerTerry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Subject: RE: Wow! Such a controversyTo: Breathe-Support Date: Saturday, June 7, 2008, 1:28 AM

Terri, Oh no I just added you to my favorites. I have a deletion complex. Your Friend

Steve 60 from WA IPF 2006 Parkinsons 2008

Alzheimers 2008

From: Terry Pennisi <terrypennisi@ yahoo.com>Reply-To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comTo: breathe-support@ yahoogroups. comSubject: Wow! Such a controversyDate: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 16:17:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I'm not around much, so today the CG thing got to me! Like all groups we find those we can't wait to hear from and then the rest.

Instead of hurting anyone feelings, the delete button works great. I only look at the subject lines to see if it's for me, or something I might be interested in. The rest I have no idea what I just deleted. No one knows the difference, Therefore, no one gets hurt, or annoyed. This is not some secret society. Life is so simple, people always seem to find ways to complicate it.

This is just my two cents and a HUG to all the hurt feelings. And don't let this hug fool you, you've probably been deleted!!!!

TerryTerry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada