RemedySpot.com

Too Hot to Breathe

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I live near Houston, TX.. and the weather is like late August (hotter than **ll). I think we are in for a scorching Summer and I just don't feel like dealing with that. It is days like this that I really have trouble breathing. It's like, when I take a breath, I'm not sure the next one is coming (I hope that is not too descriptive). I think I have been pretty stable. I just must get myself to my pulmo. I am way overdue for tests. My chest feels so tight.. maybe if I take off my *ra I could breathe easier...be cooler too LOL. Now that is gone I have no one to fuss at me about MY health. I always told him that he did not need to ever worry about anything because I could worry enough for both of us. Darn, now I am left to deal with my silly old self.

No, I am not on oxygen, but it may not be far off. This morning I had furniture movers come to pick up a sofa I am selling, last night my CPAP broke and the oxygen guy just brought me a new mask and right now the cable guy is here moving a TV from ' shop into my office. I think I'll pinch myself and just see if I am just really really really tired.

I'm praying for a blessing for each of you today.. look for it.. No, I'm not sending you anything.. God will send it Special Delivery just for you. Look for your blessing and write me back and tell me how He has blessed you today.

God Be With You... Gale in TX 10/06 IPF