RemedySpot.com

todays funny

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Date: Wednesday, July 30, 2008, 11:54 AM> --> ACTUAL AUSTRALIAN COURT DOCKET 12659 - CASE OF THE> PREGNANT LADY>>>>> A lady about 8 months pregnant got on a bus. Shenoticed> the man>> opposite her was smiling at her. She immediatelymoved to> another seat.> This time the smile turned into a grin, so she moved> again. The> man> seemed more amused. When on the fourth move, she hadthe> man> arrested.> The case came up in court. The judge asked the man(about> 20> years old)> what he had to say for himself.> The man replied, 'Well your Honor, it was likethis:> When the> lady got> on the bus, I couldn't help but notice hercondition.> She sat under a sweets sign that said, 'TheDouble> Mint Twins> are> coming' and I grinned.> Then she moved and sat under a sign that said, 'Logan> 's> Liniment will> reduce the swelling', and I had to smile.> Then she placed herself under a deodorant sign thatsaid,> ''s Big> Stick Did the Trick,' and I could hardly contain> myself.> But, your Honor, when she moved the fourth time andsat> under a> sign> that said, 'Goodyear Rubber could have preventedthis> accident'... I> just lost it.'>> CASE DISMISSED!>> Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."