RemedySpot.com

Learning to live with PF and be my own advocate...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi All -

Hope that MamaSher, Lou, Irene, Peggy, Bruce, Jack, Bath, and all the others that I've not mentioned...are having a good day for a change!

Bruce thanks so very much for your kind, caring words and helpful understanding...I think that it helps just knowing someone else has gone through the same or similar things and is still hanging in there. Thanks. And I will heed your advice and press more for complete information and discussions from my doctors.

I took in my 24-hr catch for the Cushings disease test...one more test down! Now to wait for the results... I must say that so far, nearly all of my tests have shown that although I have numerous 'issues' going on, most are as controlled as they can be and my doctors are pleased (so nice to have that instead why don't you...)

Its been humid and hot and I feel more tired and cough more...however, today, I saw a red-tailed hawk who lives in our 'woods' up close, and when I went down to the road to get the mail (one of my 'walks') there was a little cotton-tailed bunny (I think, anyway it had a puffy white tail and the rest of it was golden brown). I love seeing things like that and the gardenias are smelling so sweet and other flowers are blooming brightly. Found my first red tomato on one of the vines...eagerly (and hungrily) awaiting more...the home-grown ones taste so good...and I don't need to fret about getting sick from eating things grown in my garden.

Well, guess I'll sign off for now...just know that I'm thinking of you all and praying, too.

joan m (NC)