RemedySpot.com

Welcome to the group! Welcome new members !Hi to group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello family, hello there New members! We are very thrilled to have you all here with us, sharing every minute of this healing Journey! Please make yourself at home, feel free to ask, post request prayers, healing , post articles, anything you may think we can discuss. We are so much as a family and we like to think that we are common people making a difference Together. If you feel it is not time yet to introduce yourself, it is Ok, just relax, but know that we can be a chatting group of people. If you are part of other networks like Myspace, facebook and such, you may post here too, many of us also have them, and it will be great to be your friend there as well. Welcome again, Much love and respect to all, Liane>> I just joined the group. I am a poet/songwriter, teacher/counselor> from South Carolina, with an interfaith perspective, leaning toward> Buddhism, taoism, and Native American spirituality. I have been> involved with a national political campaign lately, while teaching> homebound kids. My poetry has been on the back burner. Just about> everything in my small town is fundamentalist. My wife is Bahai, but I> am not drawn to Bahai. the nearest interfaith and Eastern groups are> at least an hour and a half away. So I am seeking online community,> though I will be attending a Unity Church intermittently this summer...> > , SC>