RemedySpot.com

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This happens when we open a post and mistakenly hit send instead of close. It comes through blank.  ;) Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. Sometimes Jacks don't show up for me either.  There is someone else who doesn't either, but can't remember who it is.  KIllinoisGita Vasudev <gita1_v> wrote:Jack , your posts dont show up , via thw web post why?how are you?GeetaIn Breathe-Support , Jack Marshall  wrote:>> > > > Re: our friend has passed> > > Teri, Please tell Tina I am so very sorry for her loss. Tell her she is not alone, we'll be praying for her.> > Let us know how Jons blood work comes out. > > Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  > Happy moments, praise God.> Difficult moments, seek God.> Quiet moments, worship God.> Painful moments, trust God.> Every moment, thank God.> > > > > hi all,, i just wanted to thank those of you who prayed for our friend > who had ipf, and was in the hospital recently. he has passed away this > morning . His wife has asked me to thank everyone on her behalf for > all the prayers and thoughts, they were very much felt. jon goes in > this morning to the blood dr. to hopefully find out what is going on > with his blood counts... will let you know. jon ipf 5-06 and teri> KCentral IlHubby ipf- 2006As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14