RemedySpot.com

Re: Health Care Ratings

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi , Storming in your area? My daughter in law and grand kids spent this evening and still are in the basement. Things are really hopping. This is really a true article. It reminds me a little of education. More money doesn't always make a better education. Thanks for sending it my way. Don had a rough day again. It has to be the humidity and the temperature. He typically does well with humidity. Obviously not high temperatures with both. His anti depressant might be making a little difference. He joked about R2D2 tonight and that is the first. Guess who gets to mow tomorrow. Now it isn't like I don't like to mow, because I do like it. It is just this zero turn mower can get the better of

me. I wonder if MB and Sher can find a smiley defeating a lawn mower. K Illinois Beth wrote: Thanks , Very interesting article Beth Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Change everything. Love and Forgive Health Care Ratings The link below is to a story in Consumer Report which is entitled: Too Much Treatment? The jest of the article is that many hospitals and areas of the country spend more on health care for terminally ill patience than others and the study shows very little difference in how it affects the length of life of the patient. It is an interesting article no matter where you stand on the issue. http://www.stltoday .com/stltoday/ business/ columnists. nsf/maryjofeldst ein/story/ 47EC43A3C671CF8C 8625745E0008C18F ?OpenDocument Fay IPF 06/06 IL K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14