RemedySpot.com

advertising for a class & freebies ( to mysilkscarf)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello dear, what is your myspace page, so we all can go and visit you and see the schedule of events. Much love and respect to allLiane >> Hi. I'm new and I don't want to do anything inappropriate. I > communicated with (I believe) from myspace about advertising for > a class I'm teaching, which is not my full intent. I just wanted to > make sure I put things in the correct place before I go through with > it. I do want to make the info available about the Reiki class, but I > also would like to invite others to my free events as well (Laughter > Yoga). I do a lot of freebies just in order to connect with others of > like mind. I really believe that by feeling good we effect everything > and everyone around us. It's just my take on changing the world. > Gratitude and feeling good. I have many gratitude activities started > and I mention them on my myspace (well some of them - much bigger > things are in the works.) I just had no idea about this place and I > love it. It's just so thrilling to find a community of like minded > people and I am deeply grateful for all that I have read so far. > Thank you!!>