RemedySpot.com

What and Why is Real?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thus spoke the master of transcendent wisdom when a rock fell on his head; "Ouch, that hurt like crap!". Pretty real. Lol. We are defined, define life, and define real by the mind and senses. The problem is we are each unique, with strengths and weaknesses. Some will acknowledge what others can't or won't. The key to the whole puzzle lies within the statement: I must perceive this and that as real, there is no way I cannot. The wisdom is within taking a breath, a moment, and realizing things one by one and pondering on each... how real do I wish to make this situation, these words, etc.? Afterall, it all starts within the mind anyway then spreads into our emotions and actions. Others will say words which will offend, hurt, or anger us. This is a prime example of implying "how real do I wish to make this?". Words by others can be labeled as two things- the music we enjoy and the irritating hissing between

the stations. Knowing this, now one can categorize which is the music and which is the hissing. And, with this analysis, common sense alone would tell us that it would be insanity to waste one's time listening to the hissing. It is to be ignored, the proverbial in one ear and out the other definitely applies. Using this foundation, this opens doors to other situations, many others. We react and overreact to so many things in our lives. Remember... it all started as a microscopic little spark in the mind and no one but ourself can be pointed at for allowing it to become so large, overwhelming and self destructive. Everything begins within the self and travels outward. A perfect example of out of control reactions/emotions would be to think of the people who scream, curse, and throw things simply because their sports team lost on television. (?). Geez, it's just a game. Yes, there are countless things which will approach or happen to us suddenly and

unexpectedly. We have little control over these spontaneous unknowns but we do have control over how we react to them. In any situation, what can be said or done which will make it better or to say the least, to keep it from becoming greater, even more destructive. A good example would be road rage. Simply let it go. No one hurt, no damage, let it go. It is the laziness of human nature which causes much of this. It takes no effort to get angry, denounce someone or something, etc. but it takes a deep breath, a proper mindset and skillful means to conquer these incidents. In truth, in a negative situation, think how easily one can make it worse. Too easy actually. So I suppose the start would be to meditate on the mind, how it works and why we let it go ape at times, apply patience and perseverance. Top it off with humility and a compassion generated/motivated attitude, and growth is inevitable. Falling off the ladder is too easy, strive to make it

upwards, one rung at a times P.S. Everyone here can kiss my butt. -Now, why did anyone waste their time, effort, and emotions on such a garbage filled statement? Practice practice. (smiles) Compassion To All, Randy

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.