RemedySpot.com

Re: My Crackles

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jane,

Oh my goodness girlfriend, BE CAREFUL!!! I'm glad that you were at least in a place where they were able to help you and I know Eddie and are taking good care of you at home. Take it easy for a couple of days will ya please?

Love,

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

My Crackles

Hi! I want to wish everyone a happy 4th of July!

I always ask my pulmonary doctor to describe the sound of any crackles I might have. When I saw him on June 20th, he said they sounded very faintly,"swish, swish". I know in the past when I have been sick, I could feel them in my back in the lower lobes which is a werid feeling to me.

I have had a rough day today. I was going to the wellness center here to exercise at my class. As I was walking to the front door, I tripped on a curb (a very low one infact) with my left foot and fell on my right elbow and right knee. I have a scrapped knee and my right elbow has a long scrap on it and a large bruise. My elbow hurts the worse. I was able to get up on my on accord with a little help. The people who work there (it is part of the hospital) were so helpful. They doctored my wounds, bandaged them and gave me two ice packs. Eddie refixed my wounds tonight. I have to put two bandaids on my elbow. I am glad I didn't hit my head or break anything. I am so clumsy!

The other part of my day was tonight when I got together with my brother & sister to discuss our parents' estates. My brother is the executor and our dad's second wife, (they were only married a year before he died) wants to take us backto probate court. because she thinks my brother isn't handling settling the estate very well. It is such a big mess but I think my brother is handling it as well as he can. Phew!

I think I'm done in for today. Tomorrow has to be a better day!

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

Guest guest

Jane,

You are blessed to come away without more injury. I'm so glad that you were in a place that you could get treatment. Take care of you.

Today, I walked into the kitchen and was trying to straighten a throw rug with my toe (didn't want to bend my bad back). I was doing this with my good leg, then my bad leg (knee) just gave out.....and down I went. Fell onto my butt and back. I just laid there, knowing I had broken something. My poor husband who is about at the end of his rope came running. We got me up from the floor and nothing seems any worse.

No one seen me fall, that is the main thing. It is always the first thing that I think of. I go around so slow that I never think it will happen.

Hope your boo-boos heal up soon.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> Jane,> Oh my goodness girlfriend, BE CAREFUL!!! I'm glad that you were at least in a place where they were able to help you and I know Eddie and are taking good care of you at home. Take it easy for a couple of days will ya please?> Love,> > Beth > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > Change everything. Love and Forgive > > > > > > My Crackles> > > Hi! I want to wish everyone a happy 4th of July! > I always ask my pulmonary doctor to describe the sound of any crackles I might have. When I saw him on June 20th, he said they sounded very faintly,"swish, swish". I know in the past when I have been sick, I could feel them in my back in the lower lobes which is a werid feeling to me.> I have had a rough day today. I was going to the wellness center here to exercise at my class. As I was walking to the front door, I tripped on a curb (a very low one infact) with my left foot and fell on my right elbow and right knee. I have a scrapped knee and my right elbow has a long scrap on it and a large bruise. My elbow hurts the worse. I was able to get up on my on accord with a little help. The people who work there (it is part of the hospital) were so helpful. They doctored my wounds, bandaged them and gave me two ice packs. Eddie refixed my wounds tonight. I have to put two bandaids on my elbow. I am glad I didn't hit my head or break anything. I am so clumsy!> The other part of my day was tonight when I got together with my brother & sister to discuss our parents' estates. My brother is the executor and our dad's second wife, (they were only married a year before he died) wants to take us backto probate court. because she thinks my brother isn't handling settling the estate very well. It is such a big mess but I think my brother is handling it as well as he can. Phew!> I think I'm done in for today. Tomorrow has to be a better day!> Toodles!> Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl> >