RemedySpot.com

Re: Z - the 15 minute rule!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The 15 min rule is everso easy. When you have a job to do that might be a bit hard or daunting, set a timer for 15 mins and go do it for 15 mins. Then REST. Stop, have a cuppa, have a breather. If the task is one where you just don't know where to start or appears huge you'll be surprised at how much you can get done in 15 mins. If it's just a long job then you won't be wearing yourself out.

Of course if it isn't that onerous and you're enjoying yourself then go as long as you like > > > > From: Zena zeasman@> > Subject: A mini triumph> > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> > Date: Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 10:34 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > That sounds like a car actually! Aaaaaaaaaaaannyway, you'll never guess what I found myself doing recently without realising it.> > STRIDING!!!! ! Not my usual slow strolling meandre, but striding along as if I didn't have a care in the world Even when we'd finished the food shopping and Rob had got to the lift, he'd turned round to check where I was and was surprised to find me right behind him! (normally I'm way, way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yyyyyyyyy behind > > I didn't manage to stride all the way to Lili's school yesterday, but I was definitely quicker in getting there.> > Just thought I'd share> > Love Ze xx> >>