RemedySpot.com

Re: I must, I MUST, remain a blonde

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sher, I'm not sure I know how.. might be too scary for me to try. My son, , lives and works in Tokyo. I have a SKYPE..it is like a phone, but it hooks up to my internet somehow ( hooked it up) and if he has time to talk to me, he may be able to talk me through finding and sending a picture. I know just the picture to send.. It has me, and when we vacationed in Hawaii 2 years ago. Would that do? I'll see what I can do.

Gale in TX

Gale... post us a picture of your blonde-head so we can add a face to your post....

MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

I must, I MUST, remain a "blonde"

As long as my old legs will carry me out in public, I must, I MUST remain a blonde. I do not want to be responsible for frightening small children, that just would'nt be right. Peggy, I'm L'Oreal Light Ash Blonde 10A (take that and think about it). I am quite bold, you see. No no no, no beauty shop for me (don't have $$$). I learned long ago to watch for it on sale and do it myself!! Thank you Lord. Gale (the blonde Survivor) in TX IPF 10/06

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

Gale... post us a picture of your blonde-head so we can add a face to your post....

MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

As long as my old legs will carry me out in public, I must, I MUST remain a blonde. I do not want to be responsible for frightening small children, that just would'nt be right. Peggy, I'm L'Oreal Light Ash Blonde 10A (take that and think about it). I am quite bold, you see. No no no, no beauty shop for me (don't have $$$). I learned long ago to watch for it on sale and do it myself!! Thank you Lord. Gale (the blonde Survivor) in TX IPF 10/06

Guest guest

Gale...that particular picture sounds wonderful.

It's not tooooo hard. Go to web page. On the left click on photos. Then click on add photo. It's pretty easy to follow. Start your own album then you can add to it later.

Try it. Of course the picture has to be in your computer. If not do you have a scanner to put it in the computer/pictures?

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!