RemedySpot.com

Re: Traveling to Denver???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Joan, You should have an 02 supplier there where you live that will give you a portable..Inogen.. to use without charge. That is if you already use them. You just might need it to fly also. We change so quickly.Denver is high so you will probably need it to get out and about also. Talk with your pulmonary Doc. before you even try.30,000 feet is not where you need to find out you need it. Have a wonderful trip. Take care of YOU. Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. Hello everyone -I'm flying to Denver tomorrow with my oldest son and granddaughter (12), to visit my younger son and his family. I've flown fairly regularly (2-3 times a year) and haven't had any problems. I have an oxygen concentrator in Denver, but my son wants me to rent a portable unit so he can take me sightseeing. I've got an Rx and have contacted suppliers in the area about a week's rental. Have any of you done this? What do you do? I don't require oxygen in Raleigh, NC or San , CA (near sea level), but I do in Denver (mile high city :<) Any tips or suggestions? Thanks -Joan M