RemedySpot.com

Right on, Bruce.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I can only echo that sentiment............Thank you for your well thought out and reasoned response. jimdenise randel wrote: So glad you are back Bruce! Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California Back but very disappointed. Stop the insanity, please, friends. I have been ready for a couple of days to start reading and postingagain. However, I just haven't been up to stepping into the situationtaking place on this forum. I haven't read all the posts and don't knowall the details of what kicked things off but I've seen more ugliness incatching up on posts than I imagined and more anger and feelings hurt.Anyone who says its not personal hasn't read closely enough.There are many many many apologies called for. I encourage any of you toreread your posts and

some of the statements or words. It has escalatedwith each new post it seems. This isn't patients versus caregivers, itssupposed friends versus friends. I care for all those involved postingon this subject but I'm angry and disappointed too.A few comments of my own. First, I refuse to offer an opinion on whoshould be allowed on this forum. That isn't my place. To Leanne orwhomever posted the poll. It was a mistake. Some things are best notturned over to the members. Allowing or not allowing someone here is adecision the moderators and administrators and board owners should makeon an individual basis. You make it with every new member and you havethe right with any existing members. In the past I've seen you veryliberal in not banning people but just professionally dealing in privatewith any who you have problems with.Now as to members. If your problem is with someone someone says to youand another individual

here then don't air it in public. Talk to themthrough email in private and work it out. If you can't work it out, thenemail the moderator, but don't expect them to solve it either. If youdon't like someone's posts then don't read them. It's simple. I was toldearly by several in sometimes a nice way and sometimes not that my postsare too long. My response was and is, just skip over them all if youlike.One comment on the huge issue of caretakers and patients reading eachother's posts. Look, its easy enough to get on any forum in yahoo with amade up profile or any other way. No forum can control who reads what.This participation or reading is something of trust between a patientand caregiver. Its the same with spouses on any forum. If you want aplace of your own just ask your spouse or child or parent or friend notto intrude on it. You know we say that no doctors or nurses but justpatients. Now I'll bet there are

lurkers on all forums who don't"belong" but they're keeping quiet, learning, and not hurting anything.See, I don't care. I generally have no problems with anyone here. Arethere those whose posts I like more than others? Of course. Now, I'm notgoing to point out any of the posts made that bother me. No one shouldassume its their post or not theirs. While it may be some of those thathave obviously been problematic, its others that have slipped throughtoo. This discussion has not been one held at a decent appropriatelevel. Even some of the best posts have slipped in an offensive word ortwo if one wanted to read carefully and react.So, please, everyone, come back to being those who I love and who meanso much to me. Stop on this subject. Show the love this forum is knownfor. To the moderators and administrator, please get rid of this poll,for the first time I know ban more publishing on this topic, try to talkoff

board to some of those hurt by the ugliness and some of those whohave offended others, and go back to deciding by whatever rules or meansyou want who is allowed here and isn't.Now, I will only post and respond on other topics. I have no intentionof going back and reading carefully the posts I've missed in the lastthree weeks. I've seen more than I care to in just scanning the digests.I love the forum and love those here. However, what I've seen makes mewant to cry and has created a very unhealthy environment for all of us.Don't we have more important things to deal with? I love you all, but Idon't love some of the actions and words.Bruce Moreland 58 UIP 08/07