LAST NIGHT JUNE 19TH AT 11:30 PM.HER WHOLE FAMILY WAS THERE WITH HER

INCLUDING HER DAUGHTER KALA.THEY HAD GIVEN HER MORPHINE TO KEEP HER

COMFORTABLE AND SHE WENT IN HER SLEEP . NOW SHE IS AT PEACE AND OUT OF

PAIN.SHE HUNG ON A YEAR ALMOST 4 HER DAUGHTER, YESTERDAY(THE DAY OF

HER PASSING) THE ADOPTION WAS FINALIZED SO THAT KALA WOULD STAY WITH

HER FAMILY,INSTEAD OF KALA'S FATHER WHO IS NOT A NICE MAN . AFTER

YVONNE, THOUGH LETHARGIC BUT AWARE ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND THIS NEWS, WAS

ABLE TO FINALLY LET GO.

BLESSINGS , MUCH PEACE AND LOVE TO U ALL.

THANK U 4 YOUR PRAYERS

ALL MY LOVE

LAURIE

Guest guest

To all my brothers and sisters...My prayers for healing go to you all... did not die..her body did...and NOW she is with us all...My mother died a little over four years ago...cancer...a mere four months after diagnosis. I miss being able to pick up the phone and call her,and yet she is with me more now than ever before..in the difficult moments in my life all I need do is quiet my mind...enter the portals of my heart and she is there,guiding and loving me...she never left!! My condolences to all who knew and loved ...as humans it is difficult to deal with these perceived losses....deep down in those quiet moments it is important to give thanks and gratitude for having been loved by those who have gone before us..and to be glad ...for all the memories those loved ones have gifted us with. So many never knew the love of a mother, a sister

....a daughter....remember to grieve...and move back into the NOW...and LIVE...life is truly a gift...it is called "the present" for a reason...the past is gone,the future does not yet exist...embrace the NOW...To 's family and friends..Let the pain of loss wash over and through you.. would surely be glad to know how deeply she is Loved...and she would also surely not want you to grieve too long..Life is short,Life is eternal...LIVE...with Joy and Gratitude...blessings to you all..Serene

Guest guest

THANK U...SereneMUCH LOVE LAURIEserene wright <serenelwright@...> wrote: To all my brothers and sisters...My prayers for healing go to you all... did not die..her body did...and NOW she is with us all...My mother died a little over four years

ago...cancer...a mere four months after diagnosis. I miss being able to pick up the phone and call her,and yet she is with me more now than ever before..in the difficult moments in my life all I need do is quiet my mind...enter the portals of my heart and she is there,guiding and loving me...she never left!! My condolences to all who knew and loved ...as humans it is difficult to deal with these perceived losses....deep down in those quiet moments it is important to give thanks and gratitude for having been loved by those who have gone before us..and to be glad ...for all the memories those loved ones have gifted us with. So many never knew the love of a mother, a sister ...a daughter....remember to grieve...and move back into the NOW...and LIVE...life is truly a gift...it is called "the present" for a reason...the past is gone,the future does not yet exist...embrace the NOW...To 's family and friends..Let the pain of loss wash over and

through you.. would surely be glad to know how deeply she is Loved...and she would also surely not want you to grieve too long..Life is short,Life is eternal...LIVE...with Joy and Gratitude...blessings to you all..Serene To

worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !