~~Affirmations ~~

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~Affirmations ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Affirmations

are a healing tool that can make you feel better about yourself to gain

control of your life. They adjust your attitude during daily routines

thus empowering you to believe that you can create what you need for

happiness and success in life. An affirmation (from Latin affirmare, to assert) is the declaration that something is true. In

spirituality and personal development, an affirmation is a form of

autosuggestion in which a statement of a desirable intention or

condition of the world or the mind is deliberately meditated on or

repeated in order to implant it in the mind. Affirmation

could be viewed positively as a mobilization of one's inner resources,

or negatively as a kind of self-induced brainwashing, depending on the

psychological depth and wisdom of the affirmation. For

example, "I am making more room in my life for success every day" is a

much wiser affirmation than "I will win the lottery today!" Affirmations

can be a very powerful means of reprogramming the unconscious mind.

They appear to be most effective when repeated in a quiet and restful

state of mind and body. Daily affirmations may change negative thoughts to positive ones. You become more assertive, self-confident, and happier. You

learn to be kinder and more accepting of those around you realizing

that everything does not revolve around you and your needs. They may be expressed verbally, read, or written down. There are many books and websites that offer suggestion for daily affirmations. Self-affirmation statements These forms of affirmation are words, phrases, or statements written on 3 x 5 index cards and placed where you can see them daily and be reminded of positive aspects about yourself.Every time you see these affirmation cards they will remind you to affirm yourself about these positive qualities or attributes. State all affirmations in a positive way... .. Suggested places for affirmation cards:.. .. .... mirror in bathroom dashboard of car.. .. .... mirror on dresser desk at office.. .. .... closet door desk at home.. .. .... refrigerator door in your wallet.. .. .... front door in your brief case.. .. .... bedroom door in books you use at work or school .... at your telephone.. .. .... Affirmation word examples:.. .. .... bright capable.. .. .... creative strong.. .. .... intelligent beautiful.. .. .... smart giving.. .. .... quick peaceful.. .. .... loving hopeful.. .. .... caring responsible.. .. .... successful problem solver.. .. .... calm quiet.. .. .... pretty handsome.. .. .... relaxed enjoyable.. .. .... .. .. Affirmation phrase examples:.. .. .... think happy take it easy.. .. .... be calm think wisely.. .. .... take action work smart.. .. .... do it take the time.. .. .... do it now have fun.. .. .... be a winner relax and enjoy.. .. .... take a risk sit back.. .. .... dare to be different step back.. .. .... seize the opportunity take the lead.. .. .... get in control give them space.. .. .... let go believe in me.. .. .... let them be trust in me.. .. .... let it be enjoy good health.. .. .... Affirmation statement examples:.. .. .... I can be a winner... .. .... I am the best friend I have... .. .... I have solved problems like this before... .. .... I have the ability to handle this... .. .... I am a capable human being... .. .... I deserve to love and to be loved... .. .... I am a skillful and artistic person... .. .... I can show others a good example... .. .... Letting go is best for them and for me... .. .... They will thank me in the future... .. .... Nothing is worth losing my sanity over... .. .... I am responsible only for my own feelings... .. .... I owe no one explanations for my behavior, which is legally, morally, and ethically correct... .. .... I deserve to have my rights recognized... .. .... I am a deserving human being... .. .... I deserve to enjoy the fruits of my labor... .. .... I deserve to be rewarded for what I do... .. .... I love myself for who I am... .. .... It is OK to be selfish if I don't hurt anyone... .. .... I like the way I handle problems... .. .... I am able to handle any problem I face... .. .... I have the right to feel the way I do... .. .... My children will benefit from my healthy changes... .. .... My children will survive my healthy changes... .. .... My family will benefit from my relaxing more... .. .... I deserve to relax more and take it easy. .... There are beautiful things happening in my life daily... .. .... I experience the excitement of growth daily... .. .... Change is a blessing I am working toward... .. .... Taking risks is the path to growth... .. .... I grow in love daily... .. .... I face each new day as a race to be won... .. .... I am winning in the race of life... .. .... I am a rich treasure ready to be found... .. .... Let others know who I am... .. .... Say hello to a new person today... .. .... Open up to be loved today... .. .... Be responsible. Relax!.. .. .... Letting go is loving.. .. .... Be free of guilt today... .. .... To be loved I must love... .. .... God does not make junk... .. .... There are opportunities in life to be tried... .. .... My possibilities are endless... .. .... Success is to be enjoyed... .. .... Open myself up with one new person today... .. .... Belief in self is a step toward personal growth... .. .... I can handle all changes that come my way... .. .... There is nothing I cannot handle... .. .... Smile and let others in on the secret..... Love~All~Ways~Karma