RemedySpot.com

Re: New request...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

May the Light of Creation, bring unto you, Healing, PROTECTION, and Peace of Mind and fill every fiber of your being with Love and Light. May any cords that bind you be severed, completely and with no residual attachment areas. And may you be granted the Wisdom, to know that, YOU, have the Free Will to remain free, of any attack from without, by thy own strength within. We Thank You for this.

Much Love

Mark

From: pleione86 <pleione86@...>Subject: [] New request... Date: Friday, June 20, 2008, 3:34 AM

I have frequently been requesting healing here. I believe I am beingpsychically attacked, which is why I request healing so frequently. Iusually do not mention it because I know it sounds kind of "outthere," although I have been to see several doctors just to be surethere isn't anything else. I did not feel any difference the last timeI requested healing, and I think there is something else blocking mefrom receiving healing energy... I was attunened recently by distancebut started to feel so much worse afterward... it has been hard topractice or feel anything from the attunement. Please, if anyone cansend some positive energy to help me so I can practice healing myself,or if you could just send energy to help make this block go away--Iwould appreciate it very much. Thank you.

Guest guest

I am not the correct healer for you.

however

I have prayed for you and send healing your way, asking for the correct

person to help you. Or angel as it may well be.

--- In , " pleione86 " <pleione86@...>

wrote:

>

> I have frequently been requesting healing here. I believe I am being

> psychically attacked, which is why I request healing so frequently. I

> usually do not mention it because I know it sounds kind of " out

> there, " although I have been to see several doctors just to be sure

> there isn't anything else. I did not feel any difference the last time

> I requested healing, and I think there is something else blocking me

> from receiving healing energy... I was attunened recently by distance

> but started to feel so much worse afterward... it has been hard to

> practice or feel anything from the attunement. Please, if anyone can

> send some positive energy to help me so I can practice healing myself,

> or if you could just send energy to help make this block go away--I

> would appreciate it very much. Thank you.

>

Guest guest

Thank you very much. :)From: rev.overfield <rev.overfield@...>Subject: [] Re: New request... Date: Saturday, June 21, 2008, 7:19 PM

I am not the correct healer for you.

however

I have prayed for you and send healing your way, asking for the correct

person to help you. Or angel as it may well be.

--- In , "pleione86" <pleione86@. ..>

wrote:

>

> I have frequently been requesting healing here. I believe I am being

> psychically attacked, which is why I request healing so frequently. I

> usually do not mention it because I know it sounds kind of "out

> there," although I have been to see several doctors just to be sure

> there isn't anything else. I did not feel any difference the last time

> I requested healing, and I think there is something else blocking me

> from receiving healing energy... I was attunened recently by distance

> but started to feel so much worse afterward... it has been hard to

> practice or feel anything from the attunement. Please, if anyone can

> send some positive energy to help me so I can practice healing myself,

> or if you could just send energy to help make this block go away--I

> would appreciate it very much. Thank you.

>

Guest guest

Thank you very much. :)

From: pleione86 <pleione86 (DOT) com>Subject: [] New request...Date: Friday, June 20, 2008, 3:34 AM

I have frequently been requesting healing here. I believe I am beingpsychically attacked, which is why I request healing so frequently. Iusually do not mention it because I know it sounds kind of "outthere," although I have been to see several doctors just to be surethere isn't anything else. I did not feel any difference the last timeI requested healing, and I think there is something else blocking mefrom receiving healing energy... I was attunened recently by distancebut started to feel so much worse afterward... it has been hard topractice or feel anything from the attunement. Please, if anyone cansend some positive energy to help me so I can practice healing myself,or if you could just send energy to help make this block go away--Iwould appreciate it very much. Thank you.

Guest guest

Welcome . I know you will love it here.

In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegaladyMay we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,

and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower

In a message dated 6/24/2008 7:09:02 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jsm2224@... writes:

I may be able to help ... I need to know more info here I'm knew you guys ..my love Pleione <pleione86@...> wrote:

Thank you very much. :)

From: rev.overfield <rev.overfield >Subject: [] Re: New request... Date: Saturday, June 21, 2008, 7:19 PM

I am not the correct healer for you.howeverI have prayed for you and send healing your way, asking for the correct person to help you. Or angel as it may well be.>> I have frequently been requesting healing here. I believe I am being> psychically attacked, which is why I request healing so frequently. I> usually do not mention it because I know it sounds kind of "out> there," although I have been to see several doctors just to be sure> there isn't anything else. I did not feel any difference the last time> I requested healing, and I think there is something else blocking me> from receiving healing energy... I was attunened recently by distance> but started to feel so much worse afterward... it has been hard to> practice or feel anything from the attunement. Please, if anyone can> send some positive energy to help me so I can practice healing myself,> or if you could just send energy to help make this block go away--I> would appreciate it very much. Thank you.>

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

I may be able to help ... I need to know more info here I'm knew you guys ..my love Pleione <pleione86@...> wrote: Thank you very much. :)--- On Sat, 6/21/08, rev.overfield <rev.overfield >

wrote:From: rev.overfield <rev.overfield >Subject: [] Re: New request... Date: Saturday, June 21, 2008, 7:19 PM I am not the correct healer for you. however I have prayed for you and send healing your way, asking for the correct person to help you. Or angel as it may well be. > > I have frequently been requesting healing here. I believe I am being > psychically attacked, which is why I request healing so frequently. I > usually do not mention it because I know it sounds kind of "out > there," although I have been

to see several doctors just to be sure > there isn't anything else. I did not feel any difference the last time > I requested healing, and I think there is something else blocking me > from receiving healing energy... I was attunened recently by distance > but started to feel so much worse afterward... it has been hard to > practice or feel anything from the attunement. Please, if anyone can > send some positive energy to help me so I can practice healing myself, > or if you could just send energy to help make this block go away--I > would appreciate it very much. Thank you. >

Guest guest

I have no clue how to do this I am knew but after leaving your words I felt your anxiety which can manifest into many symptoms body aches, not sleeping or sleeping not feeling rested...no interest in eating chronic fatigue even loss of interest or extreme interest in one thing for hours floaters in your eyes or vision changes there are many I think I can help .......does this apply oh goodness god bless my love Pleione <pleione86@...> wrote: Thank you very much. :) From: pleione86 <pleione86 (DOT) com>Subject: [] New request...Date: Friday, June 20, 2008, 3:34 AM I have frequently been requesting healing here. I believe I am beingpsychically attacked, which is why I request healing so frequently. Iusually do not mention it because I know it sounds kind of

"outthere," although I have been to see several doctors just to be surethere isn't anything else. I did not feel any difference the last timeI requested healing, and I think there is something else blocking mefrom receiving healing energy... I was attunened recently by distancebut started to feel so much worse afterward... it has been hard topractice or feel anything from the attunement. Please, if anyone cansend some positive energy to help me so I can practice healing myself,or if you could just send energy to help make this block go away--Iwould appreciate it very much. Thank you.

Guest guest

> >

> > I have frequently been requesting healing here. I believe I am being

> > psychically attacked, which is why I request healing so

frequently. I

> > usually do not mention it because I know it sounds kind of " out

> > there, " although I have been to see several doctors just to be sure

> > there isn't anything else. I did not feel any difference the last

time

> > I requested healing, and I think there is something else blocking me

> > from receiving healing energy... I was attunened recently by distance

> > but started to feel so much worse afterward... it has been hard to

> > practice or feel anything from the attunement. Please, if anyone can

> > send some positive energy to help me so I can practice healing

myself,

> > or if you could just send energy to help make this block go away--I

> > would appreciate it very much. Thank you.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> **************Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for

> fuel-efficient used cars.

(http://autos.aol.com/used?ncid=aolaut00050000000007)

>

How absolutely Beautiful Thankyou I seem to have fallen in even more

love........Thankyou to all my love

Guest guest

I do I LOVE all but most of all I love YOU 1+1=<3my Love senegalady@... wrote: Welcome . I know you will love it here. In Lak'ech

Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegaladyMay we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs, and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower In a message dated 6/24/2008 7:09:02 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jsm2224 writes: I may be able to help ... I need to know more info here I'm knew you guys ..my love Pleione <pleione86 > wrote: Thank you very much. :) From: rev.overfield

<rev.overfield >Subject: [] Re: New request... Date: Saturday, June 21, 2008, 7:19 PM I am not the correct healer for you.howeverI have prayed for you and send healing your way, asking for the correct person to help you. Or angel as it may well be.>> I have frequently been requesting healing here. I believe I am being> psychically attacked, which is why I request healing so frequently. I> usually do not mention

it because I know it sounds kind of "out> there," although I have been to see several doctors just to be sure> there isn't anything else. I did not feel any difference the last time> I requested healing, and I think there is something else blocking me> from receiving healing energy... I was attunened recently by distance> but started to feel so much worse afterward... it has been hard to> practice or feel anything from the attunement. Please, if anyone can> send some positive energy to help me so I can practice healing myself,> or if you could just send energy to help make this block go away--I> would appreciate it very much. Thank you.> Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

Well, I do have some of the things that you mentioned--body aches, trouble sleeping, etc... Thank you for offering to help :) From: pleione86 <pleione86 (DOT) com>Subject: [] New request...Date: Friday, June 20, 2008, 3:34 AM I have frequently been requesting healing here. I believe I am beingpsychically attacked, which is why I request healing so frequently. Iusually do not mention it because I know it sounds

kind of

"outthere," although I have been to see several doctors just to be surethere isn't anything else. I did not feel any difference the last timeI requested healing, and I think there is something else blocking mefrom receiving healing energy... I was attunened recently by distancebut started to feel so much worse afterward... it has been hard topractice or feel anything from the attunement. Please, if anyone cansend some positive energy to help me so I can practice healing myself,or if you could just send energy to help make this block go away--Iwould appreciate it very much. Thank you.

Guest guest

When you say more info, do you mean like name/location/etc? I can provide some general info, if necessary... Thank you very much. :)--- On Sat, 6/21/08, rev.overfield <rev.overfield>

wrote:From: rev.overfield <rev.overfield>Subject: [] Re: New request...Date: Saturday, June 21, 2008, 7:19 PM I am not the correct healer for you. however I have prayed for you and send healing your way, asking for the correct person to help you. Or angel as it may well be. > > I have frequently been requesting healing here. I believe I am being > psychically attacked, which is why I request healing so frequently. I > usually do not mention it because I know it sounds kind of "out > there," although I

have been

to see several doctors just to be sure > there isn't anything else. I did not feel any difference the last time > I requested healing, and I think there is something else blocking me > from receiving healing energy... I was attunened recently by distance > but started to feel so much worse afterward... it has been hard to > practice or feel anything from the attunement. Please, if anyone can > send some positive energy to help me so I can practice healing myself, > or if you could just send energy to help make this block go away--I > would appreciate it very much. Thank you. >

Guest guest

Pleione Dear, Why don't you e-mail directly. Her address is at the top of the message, that way, you can be more precise in your info. Just a suggestion.

Much Love

Mark

From: rev.overfield <rev.overfield>Subject: [] Re: New request...Date: Saturday, June 21, 2008, 7:19 PM

I am not the correct healer for you.howeverI have prayed for you and send healing your way, asking for the correct person to help you. Or angel as it may well be.>> I have frequently been requesting healing here. I believe I am being> psychically attacked, which is why I request healing so frequently. I> usually do not mention it because I know it sounds kind of "out> there," although I have been to see several doctors just to be sure> there isn't anything else. I did not feel any difference the last time> I requested healing, and I think there is something else blocking me> from receiving healing energy... I was attunened recently by distance> but started to feel so much worse afterward... it has been

hard to> practice or feel anything from the attunement. Please, if anyone can> send some positive energy to help me so I can practice healing myself,> or if you could just send energy to help make this block go away--I> would appreciate it very much. Thank you.>

Guest guest

In , Pleione <pleione86@...> wrote:

> No not were your located I need you to write to me and explain what

is physically wrong ...! this is my first note and I can only feel

anxiety ......my love which causes many many physical problems ....

> When you say more info, do you mean like name/location/etc? I can

provide some general info, if necessary...

>

>

> From: rev.overfield <rev.overfield>

> Subject: [] Re: New request...

>

> Date: Saturday, June 21, 2008, 7:19 PM

>

> I am not the correct healer for you.

> however

> I have prayed for you and send healing your way, asking for the

correct

> person to help you. Or angel as it may well be.

>

>

> >

> > I have frequently been requesting healing here. I believe I am being

> > psychically attacked, which is why I request healing so frequently. I

> > usually do not mention it because I know it sounds kind of " out

> > there, " although I have been

> to see several doctors just to be sure

> > there isn't anything else. I did not feel any difference the last

time

> > I requested healing, and I think there is something else blocking me

> > from receiving healing energy... I was attunened recently by distance

> > but started to feel so much worse afterward... it has been hard to

> > practice or feel anything from the attunement. Please, if anyone can

> > send some positive energy to help me so I can practice healing

myself,

> > or if you could just send energy to help make this block go away--I

> > would appreciate it very much. Thank you.

> >

>