RemedySpot.com

Re: Are we victims

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have just read these amazing books by a man named Neale Walsh that would more than answer any questions and help any situations. There are three books called Conversations with God, an uncommon dialogue, book one, two and three.... must reads for every soul on this planet. And a final book called Friendship with God, an uncommon dialogue., a must read follow up to the other three. I pray atleast one person who reads this will pick up a conversations with God book and then spread the word themselves about how we all must read them. I got mine from the library, free information worth a million, love it!

----- Original Message ----From: "senegalady@..." <senegalady@...> Sent: Sunday, June 1, 2008 3:00:26 PMSubject: [] Are we victims

At church today, during our discussion period, I brought up my belief that there is no such thing as a victim because we choose our lives before we come into the earth. Our minister and a lot of other people seemed interested in learning more about this. Can anyone recommend a good video (youtube or otherwise) about this? Or a good piece of writing about this, book or article?

In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace. com/senegaladyMay we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,

and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,I would like to second what wrote about the Conversation with God books.  When I first read the post looking for recommendations about 'are we victims'?, my first thought turned to these books.  I never had a chance this afternoon to post until now.....but yes, these books give lots of answers.  When I read the first book in the mid-90s, it was as if God were talking to me directly.  One of the main themes of the first book is that we create our reality with our thoughts, words, and actions.  There are others after the Friendship with God also....one is  Communion with God, and I think there may be others too.Blessings,On Jun 1, 2008, at 9:57 PM, melissa hayea wrote:I have just read these amazing books by a man named  Neale Walsh that would more than answer any questions and help any situations.  There are three books called Conversations with God, an uncommon dialogue, book one, two and three.... must reads for every soul on this planet. And a final book called Friendship with God, an uncommon dialogue., a must read follow up to the other three. I pray atleast one person who reads this will pick up a conversations with God book and then spread the word themselves about how we all must read them. I got mine from the library, free information worth a million, love it! ----- Original Message ----From: "senegaladyaol" <senegaladyaol> Sent: Sunday, June 1, 2008 3:00:26 PMSubject: [] Are we victimsAt church today, during our discussion period, I brought up my belief that there is no such thing as a victim because we choose our lives before we come into the earth.  Our minister and a lot of other people seemed interested in learning more about this.  Can anyone recommend a good video (youtube or otherwise) about this?  Or a good piece of writing about this, book or article? In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace. com/senegaladyMay we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,and generous in our giving.Joanne SunshowerGet trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food. Nurture one another at every opportunity. Treat one another with the greatest and highest of respect. Understand that you are playing a wonderful game and do not forget to play well together. (The Group through Steve Rother) 

Guest guest

Thank you so much for this recommendation. I am an avid reader but someone missed out on his books.

In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegaladyMay we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,

In a message dated 6/1/2008 9:58:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, gogetyourknife@... writes:

I have just read these amazing books by a man named Neale Walsh that would more than answer any questions and help any situations. There are three books called Conversations with God, an uncommon dialogue, book one, two and three.... must reads for every soul on this planet. And a final book called Friendship with God, an uncommon dialogue., a must read follow up to the other three. I pray atleast one person who reads this will pick up a conversations with God book and then spread the word themselves about how we all must read them. I got mine from the library, free information worth a million, love it!

----- Original Message ----From: "senegalady@..." <senegalady@...> Sent: Sunday, June 1, 2008 3:00:26 PMSubject: [] Are we victims

At church today, during our discussion period, I brought up my belief that there is no such thing as a victim because we choose our lives before we come into the earth. Our minister and a lot of other people seemed interested in learning more about this. Can anyone recommend a good video (youtube or otherwise) about this? Or a good piece of writing about this, book or article?

In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace. com/senegaladyMay we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food. Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

Thank you . I will get them.

In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegaladyMay we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,

In a message dated 6/1/2008 10:05:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, az11@... writes:

Hi Everyone,

I would like to second what wrote about the Conversation with God books. When I first read the post looking for recommendations about 'are we victims'?, my first thought turned to these books. I never had a chance this afternoon to post until now.....but yes, these books give lots of answers. When I read the first book in the mid-90s, it was as if God were talking to me directly. One of the main themes of the first book is that we create our reality with our thoughts, words, and actions. There are others after the Friendship with God also....one is Communion with God, and I think there may be others too.

Blessings,

On Jun 1, 2008, at 9:57 PM, melissa hayea wrote:

----- Original Message ----From: "senegaladyaol" <senegaladyaol> Sent: Sunday, June 1, 2008 3:00:26 PMSubject: [] Are we victims

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Nurture one another at every opportunity. Treat one another with the greatest and highest of respect. Understand that you are playing a wonderful game and do not forget to play well together. (The Group through Steve Rother)