RemedySpot.com

RE: Thoughts of Suicide

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Beautiful H.H. Family...

For the past two days I've been working... so I have been unable to respond, and I probably won't be able to until next weekend as I'm working straight through next Saturday. However, I wanted to take a quick moment to at least let you all know I'm okay.

THANK YOU so very, very, very much for the many beautiful, heart-felt messages I have received in response to my plea / burst of fear! I will be thanking each one of you personally. If there is one thing I have learned through this... is the importance of listening and saying a prayer for others when they need it most. It matters so very much!

Wishing you all a beautiful day / week. I will be in touch again... as soon as I have the time to respond properly.

~TearsforPeace

Guest guest

Dear Tears,,, I am sooooooooooooo glad to hear at this point you are ok and holding.. I have ponderd your post for a day now with it weighing very heavy on my heart. I didn't want to respond and say the wrong thing and send you crashing into the depths of despair knowing you are precariously perched there already.. I knew that wonderful people like would respond and say the right things and hopefully would pull you through your darkest hours . I don't have the flair for words Stef and do and after much thought I all can do is share my expierience strength and hope with you and pray that maybe a seed will be planted . So here goes.. I am 41 years old and many many many times I too have thought about suicide and after many many attempts I had to ask myself why am I still here there must be some greater purpose for me, one would think after waking up in the ICU after a failed attempt that it would be easy to get back to the business of living but

it is not... I had been locked into a world of negativity for so long I had to search many paths to find my way back .. I was born into a magical family ( came from Ireland Irish Healers) and started recieving waves of power at the age of 4 so i was kinda messed up my whole life people didnt talk about that kind of stuff during the 70s when i was akid it was taboo to be a witch and i came from generations of them It was hard for me to understand what was happening to me and my mom at the time was busy blocking her own abilites to worry about mine so I grew up very alone with hardly any friends to speak of ( never took any home) and siblings that knew i was different and kept me away from everybody .. My life was hard and there was abuse and the older I got the worse it got .. I finally discovered drugs at a very early age and learned real quick that you could block almost anything with enough substance.. the reason I am telling you this is because it kinda ties everything

together.. I had to come to terms with being different before i could do anything else . I wasnt until I couldnt die that I figured out i was here for some higher purpose. There are other people just like me I never knew existed it wasnt until I started reaching out to people of like kind and getting involved in helping others i discovered my purpose I havnt thought of killing myself for many years and i live a rich full life raising 3 kids on my own, attending Fresno State University working on my bach. degree. I am a substance abuse counselor and i know now that my had i succeeded in my attempts to kill myself I would never have been able to help as many people as i have and I do it by just being me and not caring what other people think and taking life one day at a time and sharing sometimes with strangers the difficulties of being different.. i pray that you find your way it is sometimes as easy as looking out your own back door. It is easy to become

confused by the jumble of messages that flow through our minds you are looking to hard for something that is right there. I am quiet but always here if you need me Blessed Be Anastasiatearsforpeace <tearsforpeace@...> wrote: Beautiful H.H. Family... For the past two days I've been working... so I have been unable to respond, and I probably won't be able to until next weekend as I'm working straight through next Saturday.

However, I wanted to take a quick moment to at least let you all know I'm okay. THANK YOU so very, very, very much for the many beautiful, heart-felt messages I have received in response to my plea / burst of fear! I will be thanking each one of you personally. If there is one thing I have learned through this... is the importance of listening and saying a prayer for others when they need it most. It matters so very much! Wishing you all a beautiful day / week. I will be in touch again... as soon as I have the time to respond properly. ~TearsforPeace Anastasia

Guest guest

Bless you Tearsforpeace. I'm SO happy to hear this from you. You truly are beautiful, and I wish you could see it as brightly as we all do. Love for you always,Stef>> > Beautiful H.H. Family...> > For the past two days I've been working... so I have been unable to> respond, and I probably won't be able to until next weekend as I'm> working straight through next Saturday. However, I wanted to take a> quick moment to at least let you all know I'm okay.> > THANK YOU so very, very, very much for the many beautiful, heart-felt> messages I have received in response to my plea / burst of fear! I> will be thanking each one of you personally. If there is one thing I> have learned through this... is the importance of listening and saying a> prayer for others when they need it most. It matters so very much!> > Wishing you all a beautiful day / week. I will be in touch again... as> soon as I have the time to respond properly.> > ~TearsforPeace>