RemedySpot.com

Re: Prayer Request - I feel Like My Heart is Breaking

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dearest Lara, First of all, here is a BIG HUG and a kiss on the forehead, muah! Ok, do not allow your heart to break, because once broken, you'll have to work so much harder to get back to where you want to be. I will not say to you, let go of anything, except, that which is not truly yours. Friendship IS sharing, it takes the free will of at least two people. Respect your friends right to choose, what they are willing to share, and do not take responsibility for their feelings or thoughts. You are their friend because you choose to be, so just "BE", and if they choose, they will contact you. If they don't, well, it is none of your business as to the whys and wherefores. You know you are there for them, and they know it too. And worrying does not make a good friend, accepting, does. Much Love Mark Lara Kearns <persian_rose9@...> wrote: Beloved Soul Family: Dear Hearts, my most beautiful and beloved soul family !! I hope all is well with you. I'm really not doing so good today. I'm really worried about my friend Blessing as I haven't been able to get ahold

of her or anyone else in her family so I still have no clue what's going on. Also a couple of nights ago I had called another person that I had considered to be a good friend, not my best friend, but pretty close to it or so I had thought,but I don't know anymore. We were really close and I could talk to her about anything just about. I feel like my heart is litterly breaking. I hadn't talked to her in quite sometime, and we don't talk very often but I had called her to see if she was ok as I haven't heard from her in awhile and just to catch up etc, but I didn't even get a chance to say anything but hi because the first and really the only thing she said to me was that she wants me to stop calli! ng her, but that we can still keep in touch by e-mail. I have no idea why she's doing this, and my heart is breaking I'm just really hurt and confused

right now, and I feel like I've lost a really dear friend forever. I'm just hurting so much, and am so very much in need of a great big hug. I'm trying really hard to let it all go, but am having trouble letting it go. Thinking of you all and sending you all much love and lots of *warm friendship hugs* !! Your all always in my thoughts,heart and prayers !! I'm so truly blessed to have you all in my life, and you all mean more to me than I could possibly ever put into words !! I love you all so very much always with all my heart and soul !! Always In Love and Light Namaste Much Metta, Your Beloved Soul Sister Lara

xoxo

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hello Lara, I have to apologize to you, I have not been receiving phone call lately, I know that I need to get back to you, but I sincerely ( as of right now) have no internal structure to hold more then I can bear. I know it sounds bad, but I really can't. I have many things to up date, and I have many commitments with many people here, that I have not been able to answer or be ready for it. It is nothing personal, but I am going through deep depression and I also feel overwhelmed. I have not been over myspace lately, I have pages upon pages of e-mails to answer.I know I am failing, but I just can't do it all, not for a while. Every time you have asked for prayers and healing, your name goes back to the healing grid, you are not forgotten, I include every single healing/ prayer request on the grid.

Even when I do not answer clearly here, it does not mean I do not see the requests, I read every single message here, and I answer them privately , most of the time.

Please be well, I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts. I do love and respect you, but your friend here needs a time out!

In deep love,LianeOn Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 8:16 AM, mark seebach <mach54nm@...> wrote:

Dearest Lara, First of all, here is a BIG HUG and a kiss on the forehead, muah! Ok, do not allow your heart to break, because once broken, you'll have to work so much harder to get back to where you want to be. I will not say to you, let go of anything, except, that which is not truly yours.

Friendship IS sharing, it takes the free will of at least two people. Respect your friends right to choose, what they are willing to share, and do not take responsibility for their feelings or thoughts. You are their friend because you choose to be, so just " BE " , and if they choose, they will contact you. If they don't, well, it is none of your business as to the whys and wherefores. You know you are there for them, and they know it too.

And worrying does not make a good friend, accepting, does. Much Love Mark Lara Kearns <persian_rose9@...> wrote:

Beloved Soul Family: Dear Hearts, my most beautiful and beloved soul family !! I hope all is well with you. I'm really not doing so good today. I'm really worried about my friend Blessing as I haven't been able to get ahold

of her or anyone else in her family so I still have no clue what's going on. Also a couple of nights ago I had called another person that I had considered to be a good friend, not my best friend, but pretty close to it or so I had thought,but I don't know anymore. We were really close and I could talk to her about anything just about. I feel like my heart is litterly breaking. I hadn't talked to her in quite sometime, and we don't talk very often but I had called her to see if she was ok as I haven't heard from her in awhile and just to catch up etc, but I didn't even get a chance to say anything but hi because the first and really the only thing she said to me was that she wants me to stop calli! ng her, but that we can still keep in touch by e-mail. I have no idea why she's doing this, and my heart is breaking I'm just really hurt and confused

right now, and I feel like I've lost a really dear friend forever. I'm just hurting so much, and am so very much in need of a great big hug. I'm trying really hard to let it all go, but am having trouble letting it go.

Thinking of you all and sending you all much love and lots of *warm friendship hugs* !! Your all always in my thoughts,heart and prayers !! I'm so truly blessed to have you all in my life, and you all mean more to me than I could possibly ever put into words !! I love you all so very much always with all my heart and soul !!

Always In Love and Light Namaste Much Metta, Your Beloved Soul Sister Lara

xoxo Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

-- " Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark. " Rabindranath Tagore

Guest guest

Wow, that really bites about your friends, especially the one who was

kind of mean to you. I think I know how you feel. When my mental

illness became more pronounced several years ago, my closest friends

and some family members completely bailed on me. I had moved away for

about nine months and my coworkers were really cruel to me and I became

clinically paranoid. I moved back home and wrote a letter about it to

my good friend , who I'd known and been close to for over a

decade, and he ignored the letter. I ran into him at the movies late

last year, and he completely ignored me again. In fact, he rounded up

his friends and got them to go to the adjoining theater when he saw me,

and in the process of doing so, walked right by me about three times.

Nice.

I think we find out in life who really cares about us. (In my case, my

dad and my sister.) Those are the only people who matter. So here's

some emotional support while you figure out who in your life really

loves you.

Meg