RemedySpot.com

Ok .. this is the last post of the night.. Good night everyone!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello family.I know this forum has been pretty busy today! I just wanted to let you all know that I am finally getting back to some old projects, and I am starting the Group (Over NING) ;Faces of Humanity Healing. I intend to place there all the people that have been working with us, as Ambassadors, as teachers and Mentors, as Liaisons and Volunteers.This is not our directory yet, but just a start with a brief Bio and your contact information , if you want. Again, if anyone is interested to be helping as an ambassador let us know, and all the "code of Ethics " of the Ambassadorial position can be found on our file section.As You all know we have twelves houses, where we can operate. Every house is named upon one of the Gifts of Spirit /or fruits of spirit. We are also in the process of Re-doing the entire website, so we are really entering a different phase in *HH*. Everyone is welcome to create groups, tele-classes, web seminars, or just a outreach project. Humanity healing is a connecting source, we are here to help and support you with your ideas, projects , so we can create greater impact and surely make a difference. For contact please e-mail me and let me know if you want to develop a project and we can plan ahead. For those that are already working as Ambassadors and did not turn in a BIO, please do... We are going ahead full force. Much love and respect,Liane contact@...