RemedySpot.com

I Apologize~

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I know that I have not been around lately.. And I apologize for this. As many of you know, I had serious health issues then surgery happened to bless my life.. Sooooo... I have been doing many things in these last few months that I haven't been able to do in many many years..Just to name a few.. I AM WALKING..OMG! I feel there is nothing I can't do now as far as walking.. I walk about 3miles a day.. Why?? OOOOOOH because I can.. LOL.. But more importantly, I have to because of the 4 implants.. I must keep them open.. I have also quit smoking.. 6weeks now.. This was very hard for me as it is with everyone.. But it was a little harder as I wasn't wanting to or wasn't ready to.. But was forced to because of my disease, and the implants...So sitting at the computer seemed very hard to do, as I was going through withdrawls, and my patients and nerves were at the edge..I want you all to know that I LOVE YOU!! And will slowly be involved with HH more.. I just have had allot on my plate.. my bodily plate..I walked the mall yesterday for the first time in 6years.. while pushing my mom in a wheelchair.. OMG!! It was so easy..I am alive!!I also went to the swapmeet last sunday.. and walked the whole thing..To some this may seem trivial, but when you haven't walked for many years.. This is like climbing to the top of the highest mountain, and with ease..Something I thought would never be possible for me to do in my life.. I am thrilled to share this with you..And thank you as your prayers for me will never be forgotten.. ever!!Thank you.. Love and Blessings to you all!!~Karma