RemedySpot.com

s, Elisabeth Kübler-Ross and the Family in Austria, The people in Birma

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All,

maybe you have heard of the family tragedy in Austria. A situation of incest of a very extreme character.

When I heard it I was shocked. And thought what I - from my end could do. This is what I thought about it and did.

This little story, shared by Dr. beth Kübler-Ross, a doctor originally from Switzerland, which had been doing research in Near Death Experiences and terminal care, more than 25 yrs ago. She spoke on the radio about a woman, which had (had) a severe car accident on a main road where a lot of traffic was going on. Most of the travellers wanted to reach a football game. Due to the trauma of the accident the lady went out of her body, in was outside, hearing all the thoughts and felt the emotions from the fellows on the road. There was a lot of anger, and grumpy thoughts in the people, for due to the "acci-purpose" (accident) the traffic came to a standstill.

There was one lady tho, which sat in her car, praying silently, sending lots of good wishes to the accident victim, she didn't even know. The lady out of body, was attracted to that woman, managed to move to her in her light body and read the car sign. Later, when she was well again, she did a reseach, and found that women to thank her for the support and love she had spend on her.

When I encounter a situation like the one with the this terrible incest, I send loving thoughts. Thoughts of harmony and nourishment. I don't think a happy being acts like the father in that family did. I know that we all have a hunger for happiness, freedom, peace and love. All the people I know of, which acted cruel, were deeply frightened people.

+++

Last night, I watched like "crazy" the first 15 seconds of this video over and over.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07U_uKGfv48

Today I heard that my nephew, s 24, had a severe motorbike crash, someone ignored his right of way. His body is scattered, pierced and in coma. They can't do anything, but waiting.

I ask for loving thoughts for the Austrian family and s, the people in Birma ...., sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed.

Thank you for your attention ~ and Love ~ Rose