RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: No More!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Family,

I have an interesting story about "No More". Most of my life I had a bad habit of getting involved with the "wrong" man. I was in 3 disastrous marriages before I was 35. One day after my 3rd divorce I went out with a guy who treated me very badly and when I came home that night I stood in my living room and screamed "NO MORE!, never again will I allow another person to ever treat me like that! I will be alone for the rest of my life before I will ever allow anyone to treat me like that again!" And I meant it!

Well about 2 weeks later, a dear friend came to me and told me that he had been in love with me for many years. We started dating and now we have been very happily married for over 10 years. I could not ask for a better husband and we are still so in love with each other. My marriage is easy now and has been for 10 years.

So, the moral of this story is If you are looking for someone special in your life, stop settling for the ones that treat you like crap. "Listen to !" This works!

In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegaladyMay we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,

and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower

In a message dated 5/8/2008 11:58:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, liane@... writes:

May all the angels from heaven say AMEN... So be it.> > "No More"!!!> > The very moment that you declare "No More", all the powers of the universe become yours. Whatever you have had enough of will cease to hold any power over you.> > Whatever you have failed to do, accomplish or change will melt away in the face of who you are. No man, no law, no rule, no requirement, no burden, no affliction can stand before you and survive.> > "No More"!!!> > When you have had enough of the way "It Is" - "It Will Not Be".> > "No More"!!! Say it...Feel it...Be it!!!> > ~I AM~ > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.> Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.