RemedySpot.com

Re: No More!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Click on " edit my membership " in the upper right hand corner, then

scroll down to " message delivery " . Pick the one you want.

> <PRE>does anyone know how i have these(candida e-mails stopped?

• 5 years later...
Guest guest

And so it is. <knightsintention@...> wrote: "No More"!!!The very moment that you declare "No More", all the powers of the universe become yours.

Whatever you have had enough of will cease to hold any power over you.Whatever you have failed to do, accomplish or change will melt away in the face of who you are. No man, no law, no rule, no requirement, no burden, no affliction can stand before you and survive."No More"!!!When you have had enough of the way "It Is" - "It Will Not Be"."No More"!!! Say it...Feel it...Be it!!!~I AM~

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

May all the angels from heaven say AMEN... So be it.> > "No More"!!!> > The very moment that you declare "No More", all the powers of the universe become yours. Whatever you have had enough of will cease to hold any power over you.> > Whatever you have failed to do, accomplish or change will melt away in the face of who you are. No man, no law, no rule, no requirement, no burden, no affliction can stand before you and survive.> > "No More"!!!> > When you have had enough of the way "It Is" - "It Will Not Be".> > "No More"!!! Say it...Feel it...Be it!!!> > ~I AM~ > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>