RemedySpot.com

Hello again Family! New Folder was opened over the file section.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Everyone,This is just a quick not to let you know that we opened a new folder on our file section whereall the recipes, tips and suggestions in how to lead a healthier life will be placed.This is an attempt to gather some special diet specially for those that are experiencing the need to detox, to work more closely with the building of the light body, DNA recoding and the development of the senses. Soon, I will be placing some articles about Vitamins/ minerals and herbal supplements that can help in the process. Again, those files have no intention to replace the assistance of your health practitioner, and should be used with common sense. The purpose is to serve as guide lines and suggestions.Some files will be uploaded today, but if you have something you would like to share, please feel free to upload on this folder anytime, as well. If you have an idea or suggestion that you would like to see at work in this group, please come forward and speak up... We always love to hear your thoughts, opinions and even constructive criticism.(not so hard on me, please, I am just a Piscean person...)We are our own kind of Family Unite , little country here.. eheheheh Much love and respect to all,Liane