RemedySpot.com

Healing Request ( To Mark)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My dear friend Mark,I am so sorry to hear that you are not feeling very well,I guess it has been a very tough times to all of us, I feel and share with you your pain. I want to say that I placed your request on the healing grid and I also light a candle in your name, a red one so it will vitalize you faster! I know this phase ought to pass, and soon you will be again your old self. You have been such a life line in this group, your love, care and kindness did not pass unseen.I have to apologize for the delay in responding, I have had some problems with my phone and internet, we had a bad wind storm and here in the Northern California Coast , everything is falling apart...LOL never forget how much you are loved and how much you mean to all of us, and whatever is happening right now, we are going to make it through together. If you need anything, or need an extra help, please do not hesitate to ask, here over the Forum or privately.WE are a family and you are a well loved brother. P.S: I empathize with your and the cigarette problem, I battle myself every day. So, even at this, you are certainly not alone. a huge big hug and many blessings of light, and May the blessed Mother shelter you under her mantle. Much love and respect to all,Liane>> Thank You, , Stef, Annette and Peace for your responses and Prayers and thoughts. And all others who sent your silent prayers.> I pray for the healing of Myanmar and the survivors of the devastation.> It certainly makes the challenges we face, seem miniscule in comparison.> Peace be with you, ONE and All.> Much Love> Mark> > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>