RemedySpot.com

Prayers for Myanmar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jacque, Would you like to organize this? would you like me to call you? How can we make this call viable to all? Let me know. Hugs,Liane>> Should we set up a prayer conference call during the day tomorrow? > > > > Sending forth love and joy wrapped in a golden blanket of miracles in the> moment, > > > > Namaste and hugs, Jacqui > > > > From: > [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Stefanie> Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 7:17 PM> > Subject: [] Prayers for Myanmar> > > > Hello family. I'm asking for you all to join in on sending love and prayers> to the people of Myanmar (previously Burma). This is the largest natural> disaster next to the tsunami of 2004 to hit in Asian regions. The government> did not accurately warn their people about the cyclone. I'm in disbelief.> Please, let's focus our healing to the thousands of people who are lost,> hurt, without food and clean drinking water. > > If you would like to know more than you can look it up on the net. Here's an> article that I found Spread the word!:> > http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/06/world/asia/06myanmar.html?_r=1 & hp & oref=slo> gin> > Love, light, and healing> Stefanie>