RemedySpot.com

Re: I've been Home Sick this Week & Healing & Prayers Request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dearest Sister Lara, Peace be with you, and may you find healing and peace of mind and body. Love to you, dear. Be Well(as can be expected) MarkLara Kearns <persian_rose9@...> wrote: Beloved Soul Family: Dear Hearts, my beautiful and beloved soul family !! I hope all is well with you. I've been home home sick all this week since

Sunday April 27th and have been out of work since Monday April 28th. I thought it was just a little stomach bug but I'ms still not feeling better so I had a doctor's appointment this morning at 11:15am, and while I was there I of course got a note for work, and the doctor has advised me to stay home a couple of more days, and says that I can return to work on Monday May 5th. Anyways he diagnosed me the Acute gastroenteritis I've also been quite nauseus and dizzy so he also he had my blood drawn to do some test just to make sure it's nothing more serious. I should find out the results fairly soon I hope. Hopefully it isn't anything more serious. In the meantime I of course have to continue to drink plenty of fluids, etc. Also he told me to eat light. Beloved family , please keep me in your prayers and pray that it's nothing more serious. I could also use some healing as well. Thanks so much. Much Love and Many Hugs to you always, Your Beloved Soul Sister Lara xoxo

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.