RemedySpot.com

Avoiding Toxins: Dark History of Aspartame; Stoopid Juice;w Video link

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dark history of aspartameJune 8th, 2008By: D. H.

Brain cancer in a can or as one singer song writer calls it, Stoopid juice.

Drinking a lot of diet soft drinks lately? Not feeling so well, experiencing headaches, migraines, dizziness, unsteadiness, confusion or memory loss. Concerned about brain tumors, brain lesions and lymphoma? If so you may want to check your favorite soft drink for aspartame, an artificial, non-saccharide sweetener. Marketed under the trade names; Equal, NutraSweel, Tropicana Slim and Canderel it is used as an ingredient in approximately 6,000 consumer goods. Most commonly used in soft drinks it is also in chewable vitamin supplements and sugar-free chewing gums.

In 1995, FDA Epidemiology Branch Chief Wilcox reported that aspartame complaints represented 75% of all reports of adverse reactions to substances in the food supply from 1981 to 1995. Concerns about aspartame frequently revolve around symptoms and health conditions that are allegedly caused by the sweetener. A total of 92 different symptoms and health conditions were reported by physicians and consumers.

A brief history of this substance begins with a 1980 FDA Board of Inquiry confirming that aspartame “might induce brain tumors.” The FDA actually banned aspartame based on this finding but fortunately for Monsanto which purchased the patent in 1985, then Searle Chairman Rumsfeld ( Yes the former Sec. Def.) vowed to “call in his markers,” to get it approved. The FDA panel upheld the ban in a 3 - 2 decision, but FDA commissioner, Arthur Hull, Jr. appointed a sixth person to the panel creating a deadlock, Hull then stepped in to break the tie in favor of approval. Hull was later rewarded by Monsanto with a contract to perform duties as chief public relations. Hull has never spoken publicly about aspartame.

Still thirsting for that diet drink?

You may want to listen to this original song by CC , Stoopid Juice.

http://www.dailynewscaster.com/2008/06/08/dark-history-of-aspartame/

Dear Trish,In her own words, here is a Abdul's confession that what is in the cap or either Diet Coke or Sugarfree Red Bull. http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/paula-abdul-dishes-on-antonella-barba-idol-and-her-media-portrayal-4850.php And ----- Red Bull, Sugarfree, is sweetened with aspartame. So the reason she acts drunk is that she is using aspartame which contains free methyl alcohol. So lets see if we ca get to a Abdul. She endorses Diet Coke.Just think of the celebrities who advertise aspartame products:Cher: Did not renew her contract advertising Equal when I told her why she had chronic fatigue syndrome. , Diet Pepsi spokesman, formerly, lupus. Fox, advertised Diet Pepsi, Parkinson's.Britney Spears, who advertised Diet Pepsi, psychiatric problems notorious with aspartameThink of celebrities who used Diet Coke and mixed with drugs:Heath Ledger - deadCoke considered their best advertiser, Lucky Vanous, the Diet Coke hunk. Fortunately I got to him very quickly and he was gone in 58 days saving his health and not stumbling others.You could go on and on .. Let's get to a Abdul.Thanks, Trish!Bettywww.mpwhi.com, www.dorway.com and www.wnho.netAspartame Toxicity Center, www.holisticmed.com/aspartame At 06:39 PM 6/9/2008, trish jardine wrote:Morning BettyJust been reading the news reports and gossip on the Net regarding a Abdul, American Idol judge, slurring her words and mumbling incoherently on recent Idol shows and on the Letterman show.The word on the street is that she is drunk and also possibly a Vicoden addict.I have another theory. a doesn't look like a drunk, and she was a dancer for many years, she will be weight conscious. a's PR machine claims she has an arthritis-like condition. Right-o, well fibromyalgia can resemble this.American Idol is heavily promoting Coca Cola. Look at the cups on the tables in front of those judges every week, plus every season of Idol I've noticed that the various product endorsements gets louder and more obvious."I think there's more than Cola in those cups," wrote one blogger. Yes, but lady it might not be alcohol, it might simply be ASPARTAME. And one of the side effects of aspartame addiction and longterm use is - incoherence and slurring of words! The appearance of being drunk! And pains, arthritis-like symptoms.Does anyone know a, can anyone find out if it's Diet Coke she's chugging on? I'd bet the shirt off my back.Trish, New Zealand.

_______________________________________________Health mailing listHealth@...http://naturallawgov.org/mailman/listinfo/health_naturallawgov.org

Guest guest

Thanks!

Here are also more info about aspartame: http://search.freefind.com/find.html?id=19094081 & pageid=r & mode=ALL & n=0 & query=aspartame

On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 16:50:56 -0600, Larry wrote

> >  

> >  

>

Dark history of aspartame

> June 8th, 2008

> By: D. H.

>

>

>

> Brain cancer in a can or as one singer song writer calls it, Stoopid juice.

> Drinking a lot of diet soft drinks lately? Not feeling so well, experiencing headaches, migraines, dizziness, unsteadiness, confusion or memory loss. Concerned about brain tumors, brain lesions and lymphoma? If so you may want to check your favorite soft drink for aspartame, an artificial, non-saccharide sweetener. Marketed under the trade names; Equal, NutraSweel, Tropicana Slim and Canderel it is used as an ingredient in approximately 6,000 consumer goods. Most commonly used in soft drinks it is also in chewable vitamin supplements and sugar-free chewing gums.

> In 1995, FDA Epidemiology Branch Chief Wilcox reported that aspartame complaints represented 75% of all reports of adverse reactions to substances in the food supply from 1981 to 1995. Concerns about aspartame frequently revolve around symptoms and health conditions that are allegedly caused by the sweetener. A total of 92 different symptoms and health conditions were reported by physicians and consumers.

> A brief history of this substance begins with a 1980 FDA Board of Inquiry confirming that aspartame “might induce brain tumors.” The FDA actually banned aspartame based on this finding but fortunately for Monsanto which purchased the patent in 1985, then Searle Chairman Rumsfeld ( Yes the former Sec. Def.) vowed to “call in his markers,” to get it approved. The FDA panel upheld the ban in a 3 - 2 decision, but FDA commissioner, Arthur Hull, Jr. appointed a sixth person to the panel creating a deadlock, Hull then stepped in to break the tie in favor of approval. Hull was later rewarded by Monsanto with a contract to perform duties as chief public relations. Hull has never spoken publicly about aspartame.

> Still thirsting for that diet drink?

> You may want to listen to this original song by CC , Stoopid Juice.

>

>  

> http://www.dailynewscaster.com/2008/06/08/dark-history-of-aspartame/

> .......

> Dear Trish,

> > In her own words, here is a Abdul's confession that what is in > the cap or either Diet Coke or Sugarfree Red > Bull. > http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/paula-abdul-dishes-on-antonella-barba-idol-and-her-media-portrayal-4850.php > And ----- Red Bull, Sugarfree, is sweetened with aspartame.  So the > reason she acts drunk is that she is using aspartame which contains > free methyl alcohol.  So lets see if we ca get to a Abdul.  She > endorses Diet Coke.

> > Just think of the celebrities who advertise aspartame products:

> > Cher:  Did not renew her contract advertising Equal when I told her > why she had chronic fatigue syndrome.

> , Diet Pepsi spokesman, formerly, lupus.

> Fox, advertised Diet Pepsi, Parkinson's.

> Britney Spears, who advertised Diet Pepsi, psychiatric problems > notorious with aspartame

> > Think of celebrities who used Diet Coke and mixed with drugs:

> Heath Ledger - dead

> > Coke considered their best advertiser, Lucky Vanous, the Diet Coke > hunk.  Fortunately I got to him very quickly and he was gone in 58 > days saving his health and not stumbling others.

> > You could go on and on .. Let's get to a Abdul.

> > Thanks, Trish!

> Betty

> > www.mpwhi.com, www.dorway.com and www.wnho.net

> Aspartame Toxicity Center, www.holisticmed.com/aspartame

>   At 06:39 PM 6/9/2008, trish jardine wrote:

> > Morning Betty

> > Just been reading the news reports and gossip on the Net regarding > a Abdul, American Idol judge, slurring her words and mumbling > incoherently on recent Idol shows and on the Letterman show.

> > The word on the street is that she is drunk and also possibly a > Vicoden addict.

> > I have another theory.  a doesn't look like a drunk, and she was > a dancer for many years, she will be weight conscious. a's PR > machine claims she has an arthritis-like condition.  Right-o, well > fibromyalgia can resemble this.

> > American Idol is heavily promoting Coca Cola.  Look at the cups on > the tables in front of those judges every week, plus every season of > Idol I've noticed that the various product endorsements gets louder > and more obvious.

> > " I think there's more than Cola in those cups, " wrote one > blogger.  Yes, but lady it might not be alcohol, it might simply be > ASPARTAME.  And one of the side effects of aspartame addiction and > longterm use is  - 

incoherence and slurring of words!  The > appearance of being drunk!  And pains, arthritis-like symptoms.

> > Does anyone know a, can anyone find out if it's Diet Coke she's > chugging on?  I'd bet the shirt off my back.

> > Trish, New Zealand.

>

> _______________________________________________

> Health mailing list

> Healthnaturallawgov (DOT) org

> http://naturallawgov.org/mailman/listinfo/health_naturallawgov.org

>

..o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.

Every time you complain or repeat the story about what you don’t want,    

you are making it more real in your life.

..o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.