RemedySpot.com

Re: I'm requesting a healing please

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sharon,

I hope that by my sending healing energy your way your will begin to feel better soon.

Love & Light,

Trisha

From: Sharon Freedman <sharonafreedman@...>Subject: [] I'm requesting a healing please Date: Saturday, June 14, 2008, 9:05 AM

Hi everyone,Over the past week I have developed some pain in my chest. I'm not sure if it is my lungs, muscles, or chest area. I would appreciate your healing blessings. Please remove blocks to my well being and perfect health. Heal, harmonize, balance this localized area as well as my entire being.Thank you!Sharon

Guest guest

....and here I thought it was just me...feels like a bullet hole in

between, under the upper rib/left side? Think mine is just a tore

muscle...or lung lining, hacking cough will do that.... I'd laugh

but....too painful...muscle cream helps...rubbing it helps, with some

pressure...as for me it's happened a few times before...should clear

up in a few days. Loving thoughts sent....

no, wait...I mean, I am incredibly healthy.

D~

>

> Hi everyone,

> Over the past week I have developed some pain in my chest. I'm not

> sure if it is my lungs, muscles, or chest area. I would appreciate your

> healing blessings. Please remove blocks to my well being and perfect

> health. Heal, harmonize, balance this localized area as well as my

> entire being.

> Thank you!

> Sharon

>

Guest guest

May the Light of Creation, fill every fiber of your being, and bring Healing, Love and Peace of Mind. We Thank You.

Much Love

Mark

From: Sharon Freedman <sharonafreedman@...>Subject: [] I'm requesting a healing please Date: Saturday, June 14, 2008, 7:05 AM

Hi everyone,Over the past week I have developed some pain in my chest. I'm not sure if it is my lungs, muscles, or chest area. I would appreciate your healing blessings. Please remove blocks to my well being and perfect health. Heal, harmonize, balance this localized area as well as my entire being.Thank you!Sharon

Guest guest

So? Who couldn't use a little attention and healing?

May the Light of Creation, fill every fiber of your being, and bring Healing, Love and Peace of Mind. We Thank You.

Much Love

Mark

From: <knightsintention@...>Subject: [] Re: I'm requesting a healing please Date: Saturday, June 14, 2008, 7:42 AM

....and here I thought it was just me...feels like a bullet hole inbetween, under the upper rib/left side? Think mine is just a toremuscle...or lung lining, hacking cough will do that.... I'd laughbut....too painful...muscle cream helps...rubbing it helps, with somepressure...as for me it's happened a few times before...should clearup in a few days. Loving thoughts sent....no, wait...I mean, I am incredibly healthy.D~>> Hi everyone,> Over the past week I have developed some pain in my chest. I'm not > sure if it is my lungs, muscles, or chest area. I would appreciate your > healing blessings. Please remove blocks to my well being and perfect > health. Heal, harmonize, balance this localized

area as well as my > entire being.> Thank you!> Sharon>