RemedySpot.com

Co-Creating With God: A Discourse on the Violet Flame

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Co-Creating With God

A Discourse on the Violet Flame

Monroe Shearer, MessengerJanuary 7, 1996 Redlands, CA

I see in your countenance a familiar gaze which I myself have had because of this mystery of how the Mighty I AM Presence of an unascended lifestream is unaware of the discords of the outer world to any degree. How that works exactly is a matter of attunement and communion with your God Self that requires getting used to.

I will share with you what the Ascended Masters have said about it but suffice it to say that in the unascended lifestream the Mighty I AM Presence is blissfully unaware of what is going on here of discord. I can recall, and those of you who have had children will also recall, times in your own life maybe when you were very burdened by what was going on in your experience and your little two-year old toddler with the golden curls would come into the room bubbling, happy as could be, and in that sense blissfully unaware of the world in which you lived, totally free of whatever the burdens and the consciousness of your life might be. And thank goodness there really wasn’t any way for that little two-year old to ever really appreciate the crisis that you were going through. That is the closest approximation I can give you of the consciousness of the God Self that is too pure to behold inequity.

And yet we have the consolation of knowing that the Christ Self is one with the God Presence and in that union of the two in that sense the God Presence is aware and that is the beauty of this particular instruction which has tremendous power for us.

I would like to quote for you the words of Beloved Jesus as he speaks on this subject. "All you have to do, Beloved Children of the Light, is to continue to be firm and unyielding in your determination to prove through your application that you are the dominion of the Light and the supreme director of these currents of energy which go forth and by the Power of Light dissolve everything unlike themselves."

Suppose you are going down the street and saw some obstruction in your way and by reaching over the side of the walk and taking up what you think today is one of your searchlights you focus that searchlight on that physical obstruction and caused it to dissolve and disappear entirely. That would be an exact simile to that which you can do today from the invisible standpoint. You can call those Light Rays forth from your Mighty I AM Presence to go before you and to clear away every obstruction which the human self has placed there, whether it is yourself or through the attempts of someone else.

I assure you that, as others have, you are no longer at the mercy of any human condition. If you will assert this Authority of your Mighty I AM Presence of Light, that Presence will cleanse, purify and sweep your pathway clear of everything that limits or obstructs in any way whatsoever. We all have to prove it ourselves, Beloved Ones. Make no mistake about that. We all have to prove this Law, but since you are going to have such unlimited assistance to do it why not prove it quickly. Enter in and have all that life wishes for you to have.

Only as you see and experience the quick magnificent outpicturing of these words will you gain the full confidence and the Victory to know, as the Messengers do, that there is no such thing as failure in your call to your Mighty I AM Presence of Light. If the Messengers have the Courage and the confidence to continue one call for a year or more in order to accomplish a given objective, as in the two things that have been accomplished within the last two days, then should you not hold the same confidence and Courage in your Presence and continue to make your application until the Victory stands forth before you. This is a sure way to bring yourself into the full Power and Dominion of your own lifestream. And when I say that of course I means through the direction of your Higher Mental Body which is your Presence.

Remember, do not separate your Holy Christ Self and your Mighty I AM Presence. They are one insofar as the action of the currents of the energy, Light and Power are concerned. Although the Holy Christ Self is the Director and knows both conditions ― the inner conditions and the outer conditions ― because of that, that doesn’t mean that there is any separation between your Christ Self and your I AM Presence, the Mighty I AM. They are One and, as you enter more fully into this comprehension and understanding, then the Power of Life flowing through you is your Mighty I AM Presence and is directed by your Higher Mental Body, then will you stand in the Dominion of that Light wherever you move and in whatever circumstance you find yourself.

Why is this necessary? Well, there are a lot of explanations, but the most important thing to understand is that what is happening, what we are doing right now, is preparing our bodies to be able to endure the intensity of the radiation of the Electronic Body. We cannot conceive of the intensity of that vibration at this point in time, but the purpose of our embodiment is to prepare these bodies to blend with that Body of the I AM Presence and the Victory first of the Resurrection and then of the Ascension