RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Can A Southern Woman Be A Lightworker?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

is an eye roll like a drum roll....bada ta!

From: <knightsintention@...>Subject: [] Re: Can A Southern Woman Be A Lightworker? Date: Saturday, August 23, 2008, 5:59 PM

[eyeroll]--- In , "" <ASundayInJune@ ...>wrote:>> Can A Southern Woman Be A Lightworker?> > Oh I'm sure there are lots of southern women lightworkers. But I'm> talking about one in particular. Me.> > I'm just a simple southern woman. Not a farm girl. Not even a> country girl (though I desperately want to live in the country). But> I am definitely southern. Born and bred. The south flows through my> veins. I love the south. And I love being a southern woman.> > Maybe its just the Lightworker "venacular". I don't get it. Take for> instance: Go within. > I ask for a solution. He says "go within". > "Okay", I say. "Go within where?" > "Go within yourself." (big eye roll from ). > "Okay", I

say "How?"> "Meditate" he says.> "But when I meditate I fall asleep!"> (Another eye roll)> > Which reminds me of a postcard I got from my Dad one time. On the> front was this really fat orangutang. On the back was written:> "When I work, I work hard.> When I play, I play hard.> And when I think, I fall asleep!"> > He knew me so well.> > Anyway, there are lots of phrases and words used by lightworkers that> just totally scramble my brain. "Let it go"...now thats a biggiefor me. > > I have this issue, probably goes back to my childhood. I know (and> everyone tells me) I need to "Let it go". Sure, I'd be happy to - but> how. Surely someone in this big wide cyberspace has come up with some> steps for me. A book..."Letting Go For Dummies". But I can't even> google a good step by step manual on how to "let it go". So

I'm> working on making up my own steps. I'll share them when they're done.> Got to give it a little time though to see if they actually work!> > In the meantime, if you know of such a list - please, pretty please,> send it to me!> > Chakras, dimensions, ascension... oh boy. > > Right now I'm trying to learn, really learn and understand, about> chakras. pointed out to me a pretty box on the bookshelf that> had been there for heaven knows how long, and said "There's a course> we have on chakras". Okie dokie. Where'd that come from??? So, I> dive in. I read about 10 pages or so and have reread them 5 or 6> times. I'm getting nowhere. They didn't teach me about chakras in> school. I can't imagine that little round twirly thing! I close my> eyes. Nope, still not gettin' it. Who came up with this "chakra"> stuff anyway? And auras??? I

don't see 'em. When I "unfocus" my> eyes, all I see is what looks like smoke. Good grief. To "unfocus"> all I have to do is take off my glasses. Nope...still no auras.> > Different dimensions.. .geez I'm still trying to figure out this one!> > And ascension... don't even get me started. I guess I'm just not> "there" yet.> > I think if you guys would talk "southern" or even say these things> with a southern drawl I might understand a little better. Right now> though...I'm feeling like a fish out of water.> > However, I'm loving every minute of it. At first, I was feeling> really "out of my comfort zone." But loving it nonetheless.> > You guys are great.> > And I'm gettin' there. Just a little slower than my brothers andsisters.> > Be patient.> > I love you all,> ~ a true G.R.I.T.S

(Girl Raised In The South)> > Please visit me at:> > http://livingonlove .ning.com> http://essenceofede n.ning.com> http://myspace. com/rarebreeze> http://myspace. com/asundayinjun e> > or better yet come to Alabama! I'll be here ~ with a big glass of> sweet tea and a big bowl of turnip greens for ya dawlin'.>