RemedySpot.com

bad hair day!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

First you had trouble getting out of bedYou had a stiff neckYou washed your hair and couldn't do a thing with itYou felt like you had a hangover and you weren't even drinking last nightYour new diet really doesn't seem to be working outLook at the fat around his little tiny head. You pulled a muscle when you tried to exerciseYour new hat looked better on you at the storeYou keep losing thingsThe boss chewed you out at workYou got caught in the rain at lunchtimeThen the lunch you had didn't seem to agree with youThis one makes me laugh out loud. You feel trapped Uninvited guests showed up at dinnertimeCan you believe this? it looks like she's nursing baby skunks. Now that's a bad day. On top of that you think you're coming down with the fluThis one looks like my And finally, you're alone in the house at night when you think you hear a noise in the basement I Love that precious scared little face.MAYBE TOMORROW WILL BE BETTER. In Deep gratitude for all THAT isNamaste **~RaK~**

Bad hair day indeed.....I woke with one of those...up through the night(with a migraine) praying and sending healing energy to my myspace friend "Time Dancer" who has a urostomy that has herniated, a kidney stone that is threatening her life....and has also received a diagnosis of ovarian cancer.She is wheelchair bound due to a birth defect..spina bifida...Big Thanks to Liane for posting my prayer request...love to you Liane!!also praying for kazzie (another beautiful spirit on myspace)who is being treated with chemo and radiation for a brain tumor, the treatment has damaged her heart....and my dear friend Jude(also on myspace) who just had a brain tumor removed ....so I woke with a migraine and a broken water main flooding the street...just in time to run across town to take my friend Namid to the rheumatologist to be checked on the progression of her

advanced lyme disease....and right before leaving the house sans coffee and brushing my teeth dry (no water except in the toilet) I got Liane's "Bad Hair Day" post with all the cats...and LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!I spent my day learning and teaching and assisting...and feeling deep gratitude for all the blessings in my life!!! So many little things to give thanks for...so many posts here on Humanity Healing that I share on myspace...lifting others from their dark places of despair...I may not post here often but I do want you to know that I share much from here with so many .....I am pleasantly weary now...time to get a few hours sleep before I start with my daily routine of spreading good words...and prayers....and LOVE...with the hope and desire to move people out of fear and into the Light of Love and Hope....and the knowledge that Life is Eternal...we are all teachers...we are all students...we are all on the path,exactly where we are supposed to

be...right now...Love and Light to all...and my deepest thanks for all the beautiful posts that I share far and wide...the butterfly effect may not be seen by all...it is surely felt by many...blessings and love Serene

you don't have to post this but everyone on my page at my space is healed now and if you want me to take a few people and add them to my page I am most grateful for though I do not know how there physical pain becomes mine I have not figured out to not have that happen ( I believe it may be connected to that strong thing I have called Free Will) but my light can go on instead of random people that are harder to heal because you have to have them go backwards to go forward where some want to be healed and are aware of what they need and absorb a lot better also I f you would like me to be a judge for your contest I can do that anything you guys want me to do I am here so push things my way thats the kind of toddering I think I was talking about I can and am able to do more now I have 2 pages that draw people that need healing and I must say my pages are clear they emit light

only now love me oh yeah how can you all keep yacking with your mouths full of cookies oooohhhheeeeeeee<3Thankyou liane next time could we maybe have sugar cookies or something I can see the chocolate on there teeth as they giggleserene wright <serenelwright@...> wrote: Bad hair day indeed.....I woke with one of those...up through the night(with a migraine) praying and sending healing energy to my myspace friend "Time Dancer" who has a urostomy that has herniated, a kidney stone that is threatening her life....and has also received a diagnosis of ovarian cancer.She is wheelchair bound due to a birth defect..spina bifida...Big Thanks to Liane for posting my prayer request...love to you Liane!!also praying for kazzie (another beautiful spirit on myspace)who is being treated with chemo and radiation for a brain tumor, the treatment has damaged her heart....and my dear friend Jude(also on myspace) who just had a brain tumor removed ....so I woke with a migraine and a broken water main flooding the street...just in time to run across town to take my friend Namid to the rheumatologist to be checked on the progression of her advanced lyme disease....and right before leaving the house sans coffee and

brushing my teeth dry (no water except in the toilet) I got Liane's "Bad Hair Day" post with all the cats...and LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!I spent my day learning and teaching and assisting...and feeling deep gratitude for all the blessings in my life!!! So many little things to give thanks for...so many posts here on Humanity Healing that I share on myspace...lifting others from their dark places of despair...I may not post here often but I do want you to know that I share much from here with so many .....I am pleasantly weary now...time to get a few hours sleep before I start with my daily routine of spreading good words...and prayers....and LOVE...with the hope and desire to move people out of fear and into the Light of Love and Hope....and the knowledge that Life is Eternal...we are all teachers...we are all students...we are all on the path,exactly where we are supposed to be...right now...Love and Light to all...and my deepest thanks for all the beautiful

posts that I share far and wide...the butterfly effect may not be seen by all...it is surely felt by many...blessings and love Serene Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of

mystic I'm following the rainbow of love