RemedySpot.com

Re: PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I joined for knowledge and support. I don't have regular online acces so I cannot be as active as I would like.Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: "abrinaus" <abrinaus@...>Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 00:01:52 -0000< >Subject: [] PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not intended for the regular posters. But I am really curious why each person decided to join Humanity Healing? Did you join to step up to the plate to try help make a difference or was it because you were looking for a support network or do you just like to feel like you belong to a whole lot of groups. This is a serious question because I know HH has lots of plans they are working on and just really curious how many people are planning on getting involved and how many will continue to sit on the fence and watch. Liane took the time to put together that poll and so far to date their has only been 9 people who have voted out of 791 members. Should we maybe start a different group for the members who want to actively get involved? The time is now to get involved to help make a change, but that is something each and every person needs to ask themselves if they are willing to do or not. Prayers and Healing is just a very small part of what I understand Humanity Healing to be about. What does a person need to do to get the lurkers motivated enough to step up to the plate. This is not coming from the Founders, so do not blast them, blast me if you feel the urge. I am a single mother, active member attempting to help get the first rescue ranch up and running, looking for property, working on the HH website and directory and store. We still haven't heard from members who want to be listed in the directory and this was posted months ago. Blessings to all Darla

well you asked

a few weeks prior to joining I put a picture of my great grandmother

within one foot of me on my desk and was thinking about when my mom

beat me as a child and always wondered if anyone knew as it would have

not continued anyway

so I was at the time in a trance for many weeks which is a place I

live in most and had no clue they are trances I call them lalaland as

Ihave only been a mom and teacher and animal girl so I only can be

around good <3

Mark found me as also I was actually kinda lost so then I was

taken to a page from germany from one of the women here it was a

page for child abuse needless to say my tears and my mom was in a n

orphanage and there were babies in crbis on the front page my grt

grandmother is from germany and I started crying when I reached the page

I thought I embraced all which obviously I didnt so that told me

she heard me and answered me also

I call my puppy sparky which is also someones nickname so I think I

have found my lost family and was guided here I have no other

explanations so now I know I am different than most around me here

in my world and now I know why and understand much more beyond my scope

so to re awaken to my assigned job so to say I was brought here

under a trance I belong and I want to stay but I feel to that I am

on a fence like ok where do we go from here does this make sense

you asked

oh goodness love me wether I have my own page or not any where I

am found and I do not put my porch light one because of the

sensitivity so I wait and drift in and out soft smiles<3 <3

>

> This is not intended for the regular posters. But I am really curious

> why each person decided to join Humanity Healing? Did you join to

> step up to the plate to try help make a difference or was it because

> you were looking for a support network or do you just like to feel

> like you belong to a whole lot of groups. This is a serious question

> because I know HH has lots of plans they are working on and just

> really curious how many people are planning on getting involved and

> how many will continue to sit on the fence and watch. Liane took the

> time to put together that poll and so far to date their has only been

> 9 people who have voted out of 791 members. Should we maybe

> start a different group for the members who want to actively get

> involved? The time is now to get involved to help make a change, but

> that is something each and every person needs to ask themselves if

> they are willing to do or not. Prayers and Healing is just a very

> small part of what I understand Humanity Healing to be about. What

> does a person need to do to get the lurkers motivated enough to step

> up to the plate. This is not coming from the Founders, so do not

> blast them, blast me if you feel the urge. I am a single mother,

> active member attempting to help get the first rescue ranch up and

> running, looking for property, working on the HH website and directory

> and store. We still haven't heard from members who want to be listed

> in the directory and this was posted months ago.

>

> Blessings to all

> Darla

>

Thankyou to everyone I love you all the way I deal with anything in my life is to give back I have throughout my life been with terminally ill children seen them die cancer patients also come and go as along with other day to day things and christmas to me is buying gifts for children that are terminally ill and also lower income families so this is how since I was a child besides saving many many animals I live and am very happy with me I always loved me I just didn't get why no one else I was surrounded by at the time felt like I did or see the world as I saw throurgh my eyes so I thankyou all I love everything and everyone and patience is my virtue so is toddering on the fence I like it there I like my world very much always have sometimes when I am like that they don't like you because you are always happy and nothing breaks me so therefore

that also made me stronger HUGS love meabrinaus <abrinaus@...> wrote: Hello , You found the right place. And what you wrote made perfect sense. You couldn't have found 2 better souls than and Mark to guide you here. As far as you feeling your on the fence and not sure what to do next. The answers will come to you when you are ready. And as far as you feeling you have already dealt with the past, from my own experience I can tell you that sometimes you will have to repeat the healing

experience several times before it is finally really dealt with. I hope that makes sense to you. If you ever need someone to talk to I am available and so are so many other members that alot of us have gone through the same experiences or very similar. Blessings Darla > > > > This is not intended for the regular posters. But I am really curious > > why each person decided to join Humanity Healing? Did you join to > > step up to the plate to try help make a difference or was it because > > you were looking for a support network or do you just like to feel > > like you belong to a whole lot of groups. This is a serious

question > > because I know HH has lots of plans they are working on and just > > really curious how many people are planning on getting involved and > > how many will continue to sit on the fence and watch. Liane took the > > time to put together that poll and so far to date their has only been > > 9 people who have voted out of 791 members. Should we maybe > > start a different group for the members who want to actively get > > involved? The time is now to get involved to help make a change, but > > that is something each and every person needs to ask themselves if > > they are willing to do or not. Prayers and Healing is just a very > > small part of what I understand Humanity Healing to be about. What > > does a person need to do to get the lurkers motivated enough to step > > up to the plate. This is not coming from the Founders, so do

not > > blast them, blast me if you feel the urge. I am a single mother, > > active member attempting to help get the first rescue ranch up and > > running, looking for property, working on the HH website and directory > > and store. We still haven't heard from members who want to be listed > > in the directory and this was posted months ago. > > > > Blessings to all > > Darla > > > Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love

I was promised ice cream and cookies, didn't say I have received any

[yet]....I must have to reach a certain amount of post, can't find the

rules on that though. However, not 30 seconds after I posted that

hands me a milkshake and a bag of soft choc chip cookies. I kid

you not....watch soon for my post on 1000's of acres, tons of cash

[strike that: gold], and.....I better be quiet now before I GET

IT.....can't let this stuff look too easy, then everyone will want to

do it.....

> > >

> > > This is not intended for the regular posters. But I am really

curious

> > > why each person decided to join Humanity Healing? Did you join to

> > > step up to the plate to try help make a difference or was it because

> > > you were looking for a support network or do you just like to feel

> > > like you belong to a whole lot of groups. This is a serious

question

> > > because I know HH has lots of plans they are working on and just

> > > really curious how many people are planning on getting involved and

> > > how many will continue to sit on the fence and watch. Liane

took the

> > > time to put together that poll and so far to date their has only

been

> > > 9 people who have voted out of 791 members. Should we maybe

> > > start a different group for the members who want to actively get

> > > involved? The time is now to get involved to help make a

change, but

> > > that is something each and every person needs to ask themselves if

> > > they are willing to do or not. Prayers and Healing is just a very

> > > small part of what I understand Humanity Healing to be about. What

> > > does a person need to do to get the lurkers motivated enough to step

> > > up to the plate. This is not coming from the Founders, so do not

> > > blast them, blast me if you feel the urge. I am a single mother,

> > > active member attempting to help get the first rescue ranch up and

> > > running, looking for property, working on the HH website and

directory

> > > and store. We still haven't heard from members who want to be listed

> > > in the directory and this was posted months ago.

> > >

> > > Blessings to all

> > > Darla

> > >

> >

>

,I live in CA....about 45 minutes from Ojai (in Thousand Oaks). I would be very interested to learn more about what you are doing there. I homeschool my kids and it would be great for them to learn as well. If you need any help in the area, just let me know.Traci (fairly new member)----- Original Message ----From: abrinaus <abrinaus@...> Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 9:00:57 PMSubject: [] Re: PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations and keep me or us posted on how it goes in California.

> >

> > This is not intended for the regular posters. But I am really

curious

> > why each person decided to join Humanity Healing? Did you join to

> > step up to the plate to try help make a difference or was it because

> > you were looking for a support network or do you just like to feel

> > like you belong to a whole lot of groups. This is a serious question

> > because I know HH has lots of plans they are working on and just

> > really curious how many people are planning on getting involved and

> > how many will continue to sit on the fence and watch. Liane took the

> > time to put together that poll and so far to date their has only been

> > 9 people who have voted out of 791 members. Should we maybe

> > start a different group for the members who want to actively get

> > involved? The time is now to get involved to help make a change, but

> > that is something each and every person needs to ask themselves if

> > they are willing to do or not. Prayers and Healing is just a very

> > small part of what I understand Humanity Healing to be about. What

> > does a person need to do to get the lurkers motivated enough to step

> > up to the plate. This is not coming from the Founders, so do not

> > blast them, blast me if you feel the urge. I am a single mother,

> > active member attempting to help get the first rescue ranch up and

> > running, looking for property, working on the HH website and

directory

> > and store. We still haven't heard from members who want to be listed

> > in the directory and this was posted months ago.

> >

> > Blessings to all

> > Darla

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Tell me and I'll forget

> Show me and I may remember

> Involve me and I'll understand

>

>

> sending healing and soulful messages

> from the angels of mystic

> I'm following the rainbow of love

>

I am Annie...

I came here because I kept coming across videos on u tube that were made by HH and the feeling from them was...WOW ..fantastic folks made this and I wonder if I could join them and learn from them.

I myself am not a healer, although it would seem more often then not I have been a counselor to many.

I am sorry if it is not possible for me to constantly be on line, the world at the moment will not allow for this, however my prayers are always with everyone, even when I am unable to post.

I love this group and all that is represents, in my "fairytale world" I have nothing to do but meditate, pray, work on world healing and talk with those who like myself have never seemed quiet "normal"...in the real world (at the moment) this is just not something I am able to do nearly as much as I would like.

I would like to Thank You for having me here even though all I have to offer most days is a prayer for protection and Love for all.

have a Thrilling Thursday

Blessings,

Annie

I have been part of HH since it's beginning , I am here 4 now to watch and learn cuz I am in the process of trying to find my way. In time I will try to offer more .I don't write much but I am always here.So many things have helped me that I've read and I pray for all who ask 4 help . As many have prayed 4 me and my friends and family,Much love to all the members and thank u .

Animals r my true love , maybe down the line I might get involved with something there. Much experiece with them, that's what I have always done work wise, just been disabled since 06. but I'm doing real well now. You guys help me quite a bit. know that please.

Love ,light , peace...and cookies....

Laurie

To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !

Hello ,You found the right place. And what you wrote made perfect sense. You couldn't have found 2 better souls than and Mark to guideyou here. As far as you feeling your on the fence and not sure whatto do next. The answers will come to you when you are ready. And asfar as you feeling you have already dealt with the past, from my ownexperience I can tell you that sometimes you will have to repeat thehealing experience several times before it is finally really dealtwith. I hope that makes sense to you. If you ever need someone totalk to I am available and so are so many other members that alot ofus have gone through the same experiences or very similar.BlessingsDarla> >> > This is not intended for the regular posters. But I am really curious> > why each person decided to join Humanity Healing? Did you join to> > step up to the plate to try help make a difference or was it because> > you were looking for a support network or do you just like to feel> > like you belong to a whole lot of groups. This is a serious question> > because I know HH has lots of plans they are working on and just> > really curious how many people are planning on getting involved and > > how many will continue to sit on the fence and watch. Liane took the> > time to put together that poll and so far to date their has only been> > 9 people who have voted out of 791 members. Should we maybe> > start a different group for the members who want to actively get> > involved? The

time is now to get involved to help make a change, but> > that is something each and every person needs to ask themselves if> > they are willing to do or not. Prayers and Healing is just a very> > small part of what I understand Humanity Healing to be about. What> > does a person need to do to get the lurkers motivated enough to step> > up to the plate. This is not coming from the Founders, so do not> > blast them, blast me if you feel the urge. I am a single mother,> > active member attempting to help get the first rescue ranch up and> > running, looking for property, working on the HH website and directory> > and store. We still haven't heard from members who want to be listed> > in the directory and this was posted months ago. > > > > Blessings to all> > Darla>

>>Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love

Blessings to all my Humanity Healing FAMILY!!! Lurkers...I don't post here as regularly as some...although I read EVERY message I receive...and share with many who are in need of healing and LOVE.....I don't think that "posting regularly" makes one more valuable than another. I am on many sights...and contribute in many ways...words on a computer screen are not the only way of contributing to Humanity...as for cookies and ice cream....white chocolate chip/macadamia and some maple walnut drizzled with honey sounds divine right now...Peace and LOVE to all....absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS.....I would love to be able to spend more time here...life has it's demands..work takes time away from here...a necessity in today's economy....apologies for my possible perceived absence or perceived lack of contribution...much of what I do is done very quietly...very

peacefully...spending my time praying and sending energy to so many.....DEEP LOVE to Liane....You know I am here...in Spirit...24/7blessings...Serene