RemedySpot.com

Re: New Prayer Request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm sending my prayers to Kathi and her family so they stay safe during these fires. Prayers are also being sent for the victims and all else in the line of fire. California in general could really use some extra attention in healing right now. Love,Stef>> Dear Family,> > I think you already know about the fires in CA. Well we have a friend who > is concerned because the fires are very close to her right now. The town next > to her has already been evacuated and they have been told they may be > evacuated at any moment.> > I think some of you know Kathi (Mystik). Please dear friends keep Kathi and > her husband in your prayers today for their safety and the safety of their > home.> > Let us pray for all of the people near the fires.> > Bless you.> > > > > > In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl> (translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)> _In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Library_ > (http://spiritlibrary.com/center-of-the-sun/in-lakech-ala-kin-the-living-code-of-the> -heart) > > visit me at: _www.myspace.com/senegalady_ (http://www.myspace.com/senegalady) > > > May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,> > and generous in our giving.> > Joanne Sunshower> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **************Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music > scene in your area - Check out TourTracker.com! > (http://www.tourtracker.com?NCID=aolmus00050000000112)>

Guest guest

May the Light of Creation, bring Protection, Comfort and Peace of Mind, to Kathi and her family, and may all those affected by the fires, be afforded the same. We Thank You for this.

Many Blessings

Mark

From: senegalady@... <senegalady@...>Subject: [] New Prayer Request Date: Thursday, July 10, 2008, 4:12 AM

Dear Family,

I think you already know about the fires in CA. Well we have a friend who is concerned because the fires are very close to her right now. The town next to her has already been evacuated and they have been told they may be evacuated at any moment.

I think some of you know Kathi (Mystik). Please dear friends keep Kathi and her husband in your prayers today for their safety and the safety of their home.

Let us pray for all of the people near the fires.

Bless you.

In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace. com/senegaladyMay we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,

and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower

Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music scene in your area - Check out TourTracker. com!