RemedySpot.com

Urgent Healing and Prayer Request for Myself

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Beloved Soul Family:

Dear Hearts, my most beautiful and beloved soul family. For the last 4 or 5 months or so I've been really sick on and off. I'm really not doing so well lately, though I'm haning in there the best I can. I'm in the middle of some very severe mental tests, and have also been sick again, I'm in the middle of yet another bout of Gastroenteritis which started really late Wednesday night or really early Thursday morning. So I been home sick from work both yesterday and today. I'm also stuck in a really deep depression and just can't seem to get myself out of it no matter what I do. I'm suppose to be on meds. for depression though haven't really been able to take them since I've been sick so much on and off lately as I haven't been able to really keep much down including the meds. For quite sometime now I've been extremely exhausted both physically and emotionaly, I still am and I'm not quite sure exactly why. I don't know if it's because of the depression or beca!

use of the illness or maybe it's a combination of both, I just don't know. I called my doctor's office first thing this morning when they opened around 9am, and I got an appointment for this afternoon at 2pm.

In the mean time I'm still very much in need of some extra healing and also some extra super heavy duty prayers. Thank you all so very much for all your loving support, thoughts,healing and prayers, etc. They are all most truly appreciated. I'm so truly blessed to have found you all and to have you all as dear friends and belove soul sisters and brothers !! I love you all so very much always with all my heart and soul !!

Always In Love and Light

Namaste Much Metta,

Your Beloved Soul Sister Lara xoxo