RemedySpot.com

2 New Poems

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Reality

Twilight hours arrive,subtle, envoking sleepand it's certaintythat you will manifest againin my dreams as you always do.

Dreams are merely illusion...Says who?Within these sacred hoursyou are substance absolute.My arms embracing yousolidly, gently, is indeed very real.

When my heart fluttersand misses it's beatbecause I am reading intothe subliminal promisesheld within your gentle sighs.Then they are fulfilled.

When love's unlimited poetryescapes beyond it's words,and we effortlessly surrender,becoming a motion picture version-Your tenderness,the nucleus of all verse.

When I inhale you, exhale you,my very soul becomes vapor,allowing your insteadto fill the impending void.

You see;There is no god, named nor hiddenwhich could duplicatesuch a rapture.

(alarm clock screams)

Foggy eyed, I enter the dawn,alone but still mesmerized by the experience of you.

Waking, I still tastethe honey and musk.My fingers, my handsstill warm from your touch.

My lips still a monumentfrom your passionate kisses.

Getting dressedand greeting the coffeepot,

(fully awake now)

I have entered the surrealwith all of the daily nothingswhich my imagination brings forth.

It would appearthat I have lost touch with reality,but it isa most wonderful thing.

Once Upon A Time

Once upon a time I kissed your lipsso violently tender.My mind registered metaphorsof ripe succulent figs.A bee finding the sweetest nectarin a bright swaying flower.Oh the sacred embrace shared;The reflex of love verified,softly squeezing all life from meand I so easily died.Forgetting all people and places.Time and space.Rhyme and reason...Heaven became you.You became heaven,and this time capsuled momentbecame happily ever after.

Once upon a time,the one which lies within tomorrownever coming,or within some eonafter the world's ending,this experience I shall findand a fairytalewill thus become truth.The end.

Compassion To All,

Randy